03-07-06, 04:50 PM   #1
teoteodore
A Kobold Labourer
Desparately Need Help with BIBMod!!!

I've used BIBMod for about 30lvls now, but suddenly today while I was clearing my quest log, I must have hit some keys that the Interface didn't like!!! Let me explain how I had things set up before this tragedy occured: I had four visible action bars stacked in the lower left --- starting with my battle sequence and then followed by bars I use for group play, solo play and food/healing (they were bars 1, 3, 4, 5). I have my number 2 action bar riding on the top of the screen which contains all my professions and some toggles for fishing. The remaining tool bars are unused and off the screen. Whatever I did, suddenly, instead of my topmost action bar --- the one with my attack sequence --- all the keys were replaced with those from my 2nd action bar with my foods, fishing toggle, skills etc. (and the bar at the top of the screen remained as it had been) When I tried to replace the 1st line, the 2nd line (at the top of the screen) replaced as well --- they were now 'linked' and identical. I was only able to make it work by replacing action bar 2 with action bar 6 (which had been empty). But to make matters worse --- much worse --- when I change stance from Battle to Defense to Berserker nothing changes in Action Bar 1 and nothing can be changed to make it contain my specific Stance icons.
03-26-06, 02:52 PM   #2
Meeks
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

All you did was rotate your quickbars. I can't remember the key to toggle through your quickbars but it's something like "Page Up/Down" and you just need to keep pressing that until it rotates back to your original setup.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Desparately Need Help with BIBMod!!!