04-02-06, 11:51 PM   #1
Yamagata
A Defias Bandit
Razagore bars gone

Hi everyone,

as everybody here, Iīd like to thank Zweider for the great work he has been doing.

But as you can read in the title already, I have a slight problem since 1.10.

Yesterday we ran into BWL and up to Razagore. Since Iīm the controler I sprint up to the orb and get going.......but I donīt have any Razagore-control buttons anymore. So I canīt destroy the eggs nor sleep dragons and so on. Nothing. Gone. Well the first wipe is on me

I turn of Bib and the bars are again. I already tried evreything. Scaling the UI to very small (if the bars went out to the side), leaving the not used bars open. Actually, I ran in BWL naked (and alone) and straight to the orb to see, if the buttons are there again. But until now, I didnīt find a solution. Maybe some here has an idea for me or had/has the same problem. I donīt want to use anything other but Bib, but if there is no way to get the bars from razagore back, I will have to change

Greetings from Germany/Azshara

Yamagata (DRUCKWELLE)
04-03-06, 06:49 AM   #2
dafire
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
what's your class ?

try to create a warlock and get the imp and check if you get the pet-bar ... I think it's the same
04-03-06, 07:25 AM   #3
Arathorn
A Murloc Raider
You're right, with patch 1.10 the pet bar has disappeared and will stay hidden until you reset your BibMod settings. Completely deinstall BibMod & Co (deleting the folders), install BibMod 4.18 and run the .bat file that is located in your WoW base directory after uncompressing the .zip file. This procedure will erase all BibMod setting of all your characters on all realms. Afterwards, you can login again and the pet bar should show up as usual. You will only have to restore the setup of the bars. If this was not sufficient, perhaps the following could help: login with BibMod disabled so that you get Blizz's standard UI, then logout again. Re-enable BibMod and login (worked for me, at least).

For testing purposes, as dafire said, I would recommend creating a warlock, too. The Razorgore bar is the same as any pet bar, so if the bar is showing up on your warlock while having one of his pets summoned, it will also do when controlling Razorgore.

HTH & GL,
Arathorn.
04-03-06, 12:33 PM   #4
Yamagata
A Defias Bandit
hey thx guys for your help. Really appriaciate it.

I tried all your suggestions and made myself a WL (I am a Rogue btw) but it all didnīt help. No petbar in sight. The only thing that helped was this tool here, which was postet in another thread:

CustomPetBar http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1991

Now I can kill eggs again!!

Thx a lot,

Yamagata

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Razagore bars gone