03-18-07, 06:13 AM   #1
ikonfokkah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
stopcasting addon?

Is there an addon out there which will let me just click my spellbutton again to cancel the current casting spell? I know I could do it with macros, but that would be an insane amount of macros? :S
03-18-07, 02:57 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You could just hit escape or move or hop.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-30-07, 10:12 AM   #3
Dynamis
A Kobold Labourer
I'm looking for the same thing. Jumping/moving/hitting ESC all have their drawbacks. Jumping delays the next spell, moving might be bad on those boss fights requiring careful positioning. Or perhaps ive got the flame-wreathe debuff.

Hitting ESC is all well and good, but its a long way from my fingers when im trying to run around and cast spells at the same time.

Currently, I have a macro:

/stopcasting
/cast Greater Heal(Rank 7)

But it only works once, and with some unpredictable behaviour. So, i was looking for something a bit more solid. Either a better written macro (IF casting THEN stopcasting ELSE cast GH7) or an addon to offer this kind of functionality.

Any help/ideas appreciated. Cheers,

Dynamis
04-30-07, 10:32 AM   #4
Korred
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
What about binding a dedicated key to stop casting? ie a macro that's just /stopcasting and putting it on your bar / binding a key to it.

I use clique and can do it with a combo of clicks + macros if i want, I'm pretty sure you can also do clique so that CTRL + LEFT will cast greater heal on the clicked target frame and will stop whatever you're currently casting.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » stopcasting addon?