12-06-12, 05:01 PM   #181
Kaage
A Kobold Labourer
Extra loot coin roll gradually moving off the screen...

I didnt see if anyone else had mentioned this, but the extra loot roll options (and actually any "cheers" messages such as achievements or anything) have gradually moved further and further up my screen to the point where on my last LFR run i couldn't even see them (I have 6 coins). Any ideas what could be causing this?

12-06-12, 05:29 PM   #182
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kaage View Post
I didnt see if anyone else had mentioned this, but the extra loot roll options (and actually any "cheers" messages such as achievements or anything) have gradually moved further and further up my screen to the point where on my last LFR run i couldn't even see them (I have 6 coins). Any ideas what could be causing this?
Go into the window mover in the config and tell it not to move the achievements frame.

Marth

12-06-12, 06:02 PM   #183
scarruth2
A Kobold Labourer
Replace Grid with Vuhdo

Is it possible to replace Grid with Vuhdo and get it to work in the UI like Grid does?

12-06-12, 06:18 PM   #184
UnderCurrent
A Kobold Labourer
In terms of class tracking, it would be a massive help if you could add hots to the raid frames. What I mean is Renewing mist tracking for monks, and hot tracking in general for druids. I've found this to be the only thing that real ui doesn't do absurdly well.

In terms of random bugs, I have an issue with master looting, but I can't seem to figure out which add on is causing it. Additionally, changing glyphs/talents doesn't always work, but seems to work fine on reload, the same thing happens with some items in my bags.

I just want to say thanks for working on this amazing ui package, and keep up the great work!

12-06-12, 07:16 PM   #185
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by UnderCurrent View Post
In terms of class tracking, it would be a massive help if you could add hots to the raid frames. What I mean is Renewing mist tracking for monks, and hot tracking in general for druids. I've found this to be the only thing that real ui doesn't do absurdly well.
I've left the tracking of HoTs on the raid frames up to the user, as trying to take into account all HoTs for all healing classes and specs is a little tough and every healer I've mentioned the idea too had their own needs and desires for such tracking and simply ended up customizing it to their own.

12-06-12, 09:17 PM   #186
webster259
A Cyclonian
Raid Flares

I know that in past incarnation of RealUI you had the ability to drop the raid flares. Are there any plans to re-implement that feature? Thanks for a UI

12-07-12, 01:38 AM   #187
Rayelah
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by UnderCurrent View Post

In terms of random bugs, I have an issue with master looting, but I can't seem to figure out which add on is causing it. Additionally, changing glyphs/talents doesn't always work, but seems to work fine on reload, the same thing happens with some items in my bags.

I just want to say thanks for working on this amazing ui package, and keep up the great work!
I use GridStatusHotter to keep track of my HoTs, works fine.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/gridstatushotter/

12-07-12, 06:56 AM   #188
chellie
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy wtf sound

hello I am trying to kill a npc and I keep hearing a sound and I cant seam to find it to turn it off i think it to do with the spells I do? all I know is it is bugging me beside that I love your MOD

12-07-12, 09:48 AM   #189
tturff
A Defias Bandit
Questframe color issues

I am having some trouble with the questframe font color since 5.1. The font color is of low contrast with the frame background. Could someone let me know how to change either the font color or background color. thanks

12-07-12, 07:21 PM   #190
BassDX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Go into the window mover in the config and tell it not to move the achievements frame.
I tried locating this, but I couldnt find anything. I have the same problem, the "Item won" and "Achievement" windows keep going up, until they go offscreen. What addon is causing this? How can I solve it? Thanks.

12-07-12, 10:29 PM   #191
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by BassDX View Post
I tried locating this, but I couldnt find anything. I have the same problem, the "Item won" and "Achievement" windows keep going up, until they go offscreen. What addon is causing this? How can I solve it? Thanks.
Hmm

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ion#post269229

Shows where you go to Frame Mover > UI Frames and disable the moving of the Achievement frame.

However, I wonder if that option was removed for now - I'm running the latest version of RealUI and the frame isn't in the list to disable now.

Marth

12-08-12, 01:30 AM   #192
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Hmm

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ion#post269229

Shows where you go to Frame Mover > UI Frames and disable the moving of the Achievement frame.

However, I wonder if that option was removed for now - I'm running the latest version of RealUI and the frame isn't in the list to disable now.
yes the alert frame mover, which was inconsistently moving the bonus roll box out of the screen, was disabled in 7.2 r2

12-08-12, 11:56 AM   #193
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Elder Coin fame still Moving

I have gone to RealUI Options> Frame Mover> UI Frames and there is no Achievement frame for that.

Where am I going wrong because I am missing out on some rolls.

-Sky

12-10-12, 03:42 AM   #194
Boondoggle
A Fallenroot Satyr
I have no idea if this is the right place for the question so please refer me on if not.
I'm playing a shadow priest and I can't see the status of the DOTS I apply anywhere.
I expected to see them show attached to the target frame but nothing is there.
Am I expecting too much?...or looking in the wrong place?
Can anyone suggest an addon that will do this for me if not a part of Realui?

Thanks

12-10-12, 04:33 AM   #195
3ceepio
A Murloc Raider
Spriest dots show up for me on the right hand side of the iceHUD frame. Trackers for DP, SW:P and VT.

12-10-12, 07:20 PM   #196
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks for r5!

I currently use this for a hunter and monk -- works great for my needs. I've also changed Arkinventory to Bagnon and have disabled ACP.

12-10-12, 09:16 PM   #197
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Timer

No cooldown timer is shown on the action bar - spell icons... any way to fix this?

thanks for all the great work put into this compilation!

12-10-12, 09:49 PM   #198
tturff
A Defias Bandit
Missing background

The background image for the quest log is missing on only 1 character and I am unable to figure out how to remedy this. I am unable to read the quest text because of this and this is my main. please help.

12-11-12, 01:02 AM   #199
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

This error popped up. This is with a low level alt who has zero Valor Points.

95x nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\InfoLine.lua:1487: attempt to concatenate local "valorWeeklyMax" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\InfoLine.lua:1487: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:1414>
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\InfoLine.lua:4103: in function "UpdateAllInfo"
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\InfoLine.lua:4153: in function "Refresh"
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\InfoLine.lua:4209: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:146: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:91: in function "Fire"
Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil

12-11-12, 03:22 AM   #200
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
This error popped up. This is with a low level alt who has zero Valor Points.

<snip>
Thanks Anj, I've re-uploaded r5 with a fix. (didn't seem worth being r6 imo)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI