09-01-10, 01:56 PM   #1
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Exclamation Lua error

Ok, this is a repost. After some back and forth chatting with the addon author of Blitz, we have come to the conclusion that it is possibly a Carbonite compatibility issue with Blitz. Here is the Lua error, however I would like to make one note. This error only occurs when turning in the daily quests listed below given by those NPC's listed below which can only be obtained and turned in by DK's. All other quests and quest givers have no issues whether playing a DK or any other class.

NPC Names:
Zor'be the Bloodletter
Crok Scourgebane
Illyrie Nightfall

Quests:
Among the Champions
Battle Before the Citadel
Threat From Above
Taking Battle to the Enemy

Here is the lue error again.

1x Carbonite-3.34\Carbonite.lua:16226: Invalid reward choice in GetQuestReward([choice]) Carbonite-3.34\Carbonite.lua:16226: in function `GetQuestReward' Blitz\Blitz.lua:151: in function `?' Blitz\Blitz.lua:28: in function <Blitz\Blitz.lua:28>

Locals: cho = nil q = <table> { OPM = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:16234: AcG = "Crok Scourgebane#83e2" Sor = <table> {} BCS = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:22552: OnU = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:16693: GetQuestReward = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:16223: FrQ = <table> {} AcY = 19.994254410267 GIMIIT = <table> {} SBMI = 4013 UnO = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:19233: GIMII = <table> {} CCNM = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:16564: OC = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:17532: SBQD = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:11991: UnL = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:24185: Got = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:7366: ReQ = <table> {} HeE = <table> {} PSS = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:15549: GIMICT = <table> {} PUT = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:15570: REQ = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:17559: Lis = <table> {} ToH1 = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:20656: GIMC = <table> {} FCBI = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:13372: OMQ = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:13401: GOR = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:12392: GZA = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:18248: GLIL = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:4705: OP3 = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:5828: CaD3 = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:12322: RQAOF = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:7325: OGIM = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:18516: IOMD = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:6962: TaN2 = <table> {} IOL = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:19245: DPVPI = <table> {} Aba = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:5494: ITQ = <table> {} CGIM = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:24320: MaC = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:13829: QLC1 = <table> {} AcceptQuest = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:8178: ExT = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:23947: SoQ = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:10101: FI_U = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:7414: GCOR = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:19993: SBQDZ = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:21172: UQDT = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:16439: TP2 = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:25075: IMOI = 1 GetDifficultyColor = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:4653: HideUIPanel = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:10150: RPL = "None" SBQDT = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:18167: Tra1 = <table> {} OpR = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:597: LHA = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:5449: DaT = <table> {} CWC = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:25269: GOT1 = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:2427: FCFO = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:8536: UnN1 = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:6619: GOP = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:24512: WAL = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:13569: ULPR = <function> @ Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:513: ULPO = <function> defined @Carbonite\Carboni

P.S. If you can, delete all other posts by me especially if they are about lua errors. Tryin to simplify this to one post with the most current info. Please ask any questions you may have and ill do my best to answer them.

09-01-10, 03:02 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Does Blitz allow you to auto choose a quest reward if more than one are available?

09-01-10, 04:43 PM   #3
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Does Blitz allow you to auto choose a quest reward if more than one are available?
When doing the quest for the first time since addon install, I get the initial must choose a quest reward message, and then anything after that cause the error.

09-01-10, 06:45 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Is that a yes?

09-01-10, 07:27 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm guessing that's a yes. But I'm also going to guess that it may not be saving your choice for the next turn in.

If you don't mind, I'd like you to try something.

Download this addon Sick of Clicking Dailies . Go into the options for it and setup what quest rewards you want for those 4 dailies. The next step of course is to go out and complete them. Do you get an error and if so, what is it?

09-01-10, 08:52 PM   #6
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Vis View Post
I'm guessing that's a yes. But I'm also going to guess that it may not be saving your choice for the next turn in.

If you don't mind, I'd like you to try something.

Download this addon Sick of Clicking Dailies . Go into the options for it and setup what quest rewards you want for those 4 dailies. The next step of course is to go out and complete them. Do you get an error and if so, what is it?
Well its not exactly a yes. Think of it this way. Using NO addons. When you go to complete a quest and didnt choose a quest reward, remember the blizz messages that pops up on the screen. Well thats what happens when using blitz but only the very first time. Once you choose your reward and then click complete quest, it will remember what you chose and choose that every time. But to your suggestion, I am installing it now, will let you know the results tomorrow.

**Update** Thank you for the great suggestion for an awesome addon. Sick of Clicking Dailies, imo, is so much better than Blitz and with NO lua errors at all. So bye bye Blitz. Thanks again.

Last edited by Ratu : 09-02-10 at 09:47 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Lua error