01-01-07, 06:16 PM   #1
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help

Please use this thread to discuss the PerfectRaid 2.0 beta release.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-01-07, 06:48 PM   #2
mar
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Looking good, Clad - the buff/debuff system is awesome.

Can't wait for the custom frame editor.
01-01-07, 08:10 PM   #3
Delvaz
A Defias Bandit
Everything looks good. The main thing I am missing at this point is the sorting by groups as opposed to by class but this is a great start. Thanks for you work on this.
01-01-07, 08:22 PM   #4
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Again, that's something that really need to wait until Blizzard gives us template support. Thanks.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-01-07, 09:12 PM   #5
Muricas
A Defias Bandit
Ah yes, seeing this update made my day.

My only concern is, and I know this is only a beta, "get your fix for now" update, but there doesn't seem to be any options for the number of columns yet. I miss my single-column setup >.<

Is this something that will require the new templates?

Thanks again, Cladhaire, for this much-needed update. I look forward to future updates
01-01-07, 09:16 PM   #6
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Yes, that's exactly what needs the new templates.
01-02-07, 05:31 PM   #7
Kitami
A Murloc Raider

In pre 2.x-PRaid debuffs were highlighted with a border around the whole line in PRaid which helped me a lot with debuffing. Will this again be possible in future Versions?
01-02-07, 05:33 PM   #8
Delvaz
A Defias Bandit
Any suggestions on how to move the bars fromt he middle of the screen, or what mod could be causing it to not drag?
01-01-07, 10:47 PM   #9
Infernia
A Defias Bandit
Comments

I suppose the class sorting and stuff like that will come in further versions? And to be able to lock the unitframes as well. Btw. Is it possible also to make the players health/manabar to the same type of frame that everything else is in?

This is looking very good! Wow has'nt been the same without PR. REALLY missed it. REfused to raid because of the new patch :P And for me who is colorblind it's really great! Much more easier to see what classes are who, and so on. not messy like CT mod. Just clean and easy to use.

Keep up the good work mate. I would have donated some cash to you if I had a working creditcard. Lost it while i were out on the town a couple of weeks ago.
01-01-07, 10:56 PM   #10
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
As someone who's colorblind, if there's anything more I can do, symbols, anything.. please let me know.. I'm very into making information as accessible as possible.
01-01-07, 11:05 PM   #11
Infernia
A Defias Bandit
Im colorblind the way that i can be confused with colors like red and brown besides eachother. If you look at CT there are like 5 colors for each player in total. with the health, mana, background etc etc. What I loved about perfect raid were the option to just remove the manabar, and had the classes sorted. I know you need the templates for that. Hope you get em soon. Great mod! Just love it!

Dont think i can come up with anything else. I'll probably be able to give you some new ideas for it later after i've started using it again. Thanks for a great mod Cladhaire!
01-02-07, 04:26 AM   #12
Itania
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hello,

I've see there is no localization at this time, can I help by translating the localization.enUS file ?

Edit : localization needed for the range check and debuff display also.

Last edited by Itania : 01-02-07 at 05:15 AM.
01-02-07, 04:49 AM   #13
Isheria
A Defias Bandit
Hello

How do i move the frames? Didn't figure it out yet and some help would be appreciated
01-02-07, 09:19 AM   #14
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Absolutely. You can localise the Localization.en.us.lua file, and there are some reason display things which also need to be localized. I'll try to pull those out today. Babelfish.lua is used to generate the Localization.enUS.lua file.
01-04-07, 11:01 PM   #15
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
This isn't an update, but the following zip contains a re-skinned GUI, and deDE localisation, if you need/want it.

http://dump.brokendreams.net/files/P...-0.2.1-PRE.zip

There will be bugs, thats' why its not being posted on the site, yet.

Last edited by Cladhaire : 01-05-07 at 08:05 AM.
01-08-07, 01:01 AM   #16
ikonfokkah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you for finally giving my raid UI back :P Cant stand anything else than Perfectraid.

Ive noticed something which is different from the old version: the debuffs are no longer "highlighted" with the black frame around the playernames. Is this due to not being implemented yet or is this something we wont see again in praid? I loved that function!
06-26-07, 06:42 AM   #17
Jehosefat
A Defias Bandit
Locking Windows?

I would like to see a feature that would lock your windows in place. Too many times I have accidentally clicked and dragged on one of my groups and then I have to put it back into place. Would be as easy as adding a check box (even just a global lockdown).

Is this possible to do?
01-02-07, 06:49 PM   #18
Trophias
A Defias Bandit
Hello Cladhaire,

First, I have to say, Awesome mod. I love it.

I know this is a beta version, but I do a slight problem. I have done the command:
/script PerfectRaidDB = {}. I have also reinstalled the mod by taking it out of the addons folder and re-adding it. The problem that I have is that when I do /praid the config menu appears, but nothing is on it. Is this happening to everyone or is it just me being a noob?
01-02-07, 06:56 PM   #19
IcedEarth
A Defias Bandit
to answer you Trophias : Update or disable Clique and you'll be able to see the options

And I also got a problem with buffs/debufss, I don't see buffs or missing buffs on the perfect raid frames :/
Does anyone know why ?
01-02-07, 07:00 PM   #20
Trophias
A Defias Bandit
Ah yes, I didnt delete and reinstall clique. My fault :/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help