02-25-06, 05:00 AM   #1
Gr1v3r
A Defias Bandit

Quite a large problem

Hello there. I am a spot of trouble with my interface. I have installed my mods properly, put them to the right directory and are using them.

My problem is they are not saving the variables and they reset every time I exit and re-open World of Warcraft. I have reinstalled the game several times and this problem has not been fixed as of yet.

I have also looked inside the .wtf, .lua and .toc files with notepad and attempted to mually edit them.

Is there anything wrong with my game? I had my first installation till about January and nothing was wrong with it. Then the problem started.

Please help.
02-25-06, 08:47 AM   #2
Daeanor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Are you using a mod that depends on ACE Timex? I never did sort out exactly what caused it, and many never had the problem, but I found that Timex overrode my character settings every time I logged on with Timex enabled. It wasn't that settings were lost, it just didn't use them, and defaulted instead of going to the character specific settings. I disabled Timex and all was well. It's just something to look into - may have nothing to do with your problem, but it sounds pretty similar to me.
02-25-06, 12:13 PM   #3
Gr1v3r
A Defias Bandit

Erm, would all in One Inventory count as one of those?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Quite a large problem