04-12-14, 12:06 PM   #1
Sicamoo
A Defias Bandit
Mayron UI (wow)

So I decided to use this as my interface I really like it but i have an issue that arose and cant seem to fix it.

On 2 of my toons when I am in a party/raid on the lest side of the screen is the pull out tab for the blizzard group panel that has all of the markers and what not on it has vanished the tab to pull it out is still there but when I expand it theres no panel any one have this issue and was able to fix it?

I even completely un-installed all my addons and made sure they was deleted through curse as well logged in re-downloaded everything re-installed Mayron UI and still the same thing on just those 2 toons I even tried moving them in the character selection screen and nothing. Its there on all of my others toons.

I also tried resetting Mayron to its normal state the installing and it didnt work.

As you see in the pictures below on my pally under my chat frame when its expanded its not there on my dk and all of my toons but my shaman its there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_041214_121042.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	482.7 KB
ID:	8059  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_041214_120908.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	387.2 KB
ID:	8058  

Last edited by Sicamoo : 04-12-14 at 12:19 PM. Reason: uploaded pictures
04-12-14, 01:44 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You probably had another addon / compilation on the specific toons with the problem that disabled the raid manager.

If the addon / UI you were using on those toons did it by unloading the Blizzard addon, uninstalling it won't fix it.

You'll need to exit WoW,
go into \World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<YourAccount>\<YourRealm>\<YourToon>\ for the affected characters,
open the file AddOns.txt and look for any lines with Blizzard_* : disabled.
If there's any delete them and start the game.

This is assuming you've disabled or uninstalled whatever addon was using that method to disable the raid manager in the first place, else that same addon might disable the raid manager again.
04-12-14, 03:18 PM   #3
Sicamoo
A Defias Bandit
I had no other addons running or even installed on my pc to disable it. It stopped working while I was in a group I went to expand it and it wasn't there I should have mentioned that it was working on the affected toons then stopped.

I'll try going to \World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<YourAccount>\<YourRealm>\<YourToon>\ but when i deleted the interface folder i also deleted the WTF and Cache folders.
04-12-14, 03:20 PM   #4
Sicamoo
A Defias Bandit
Yeah neither of the affected toons have that listed in the Addons.txt file
04-14-14, 05:18 AM   #5
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The other possibility is that MayronUI is tainting the raid manager.

/console taintLog 1 for the affected toons, make the problem happen then /reloadui.

World of Warcraft\Logs\taintLog.txt should have an indication of which addon is causing the issue if it's a taint problem.

Are there any obvious differences to the affected characters? Ex: Pet classes vs non-pet classes.
04-14-14, 08:00 AM   #6
10leej
A Molten Giant

Mayron is actually in this thread Mayron posts code to move the raid manager. Which the way he's handling it does cause taint. Not sure if he's using the same script as the download package though, but I assume it would.

Actually looks like latest update corrected that

Last edited by 10leej : 04-14-14 at 08:10 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mayron UI (wow)