12-24-12, 05:51 PM   #1
[email protected]
A Murloc Raider
digsites dissappered

not exactly sure when it happened, i think it was after last patch, but all my digsites for arch are gone.i mean everywher. ive searched all my settings and as far as i can tellall is the way it should be. so im wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if so , did they get it fixed and how?

12-29-12, 01:09 AM   #2
davie261
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
not exactly sure when it happened, i think it was after last patch, but all my digsites for arch are gone.i mean everywher. ive searched all my settings and as far as i can tellall is the way it should be. so im wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if so , did they get it fixed and how?
I see digsites, but a lot of my nodes and notes are missing. Not sure if it is related but I feel your pain.

12-29-12, 06:23 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
One of my guildies just had this issue, and someone said to disable them and then re-enable them on the default map (the tick box option on the map that makes them show up or not ). Not sure if doing this will fix it for you, but it did for my guildie.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » digsites dissappered