09-26-10, 08:54 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 9/26: Warcraft Music Maker (new)

There are a lot of cool, new addons starting to come out for when Cataclysm hits. Fishing through them for something that anyone could use, I found today's Pick. Being a musician and a music teacher, I couldn't resist.

Warcraft Music Maker:

(Click for full-size.)

Have you ever heard a sound effect in-game that you thought was truly musical or which inspired you? Often, music is all around us, all we have to do is listen - or be lucky enough to have things line up in perfect succession so that we can't miss it. With this addon, you are given 8 tracks to record to (8 different sounds) with which you can create a rhythm or tune by assigning the sounds to specific beats of the loop. Or use it to choreograph a battle! Use your imagination.

Tap into your inner composer and get inspired! Visit this addon's download page.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-01-10, 09:33 AM   #2
Motig
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Neat! I guess it's not really a useful addon though But it was fun creating it!
10-06-10, 09:35 AM   #3
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The frontpage still shows 19 sept.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 9/26: Warcraft Music Maker (new)