12-25-09, 07:32 PM   #1
Tilteri
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Post The eagles at the sides of the action bar are gone!

When I installed Carbonite, and uninstalled SpartanUI, the eagles at the sides of the bar that is at the bottom of the screen with the default UI dissappeared. I call it the action bar anyway. But how am I supposed to fix this? I really want those eagles back. Please! Help! I will come back to this thread later to check on it, probably tommorrow I guess. So, please help! I'll also answer questions I get about this issue. Thank you.

12-25-09, 07:37 PM   #2
Mycroftxxx1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

do the eagle come back if you remove carbonite?

If they do, look in general options selection for the action bar check off and see if it says hide gryphons. If that is not checked or if the gryphons do not come back when carbonite is removed, carbonite is not your cause and you need to look further.

12-25-09, 07:39 PM   #3
Tilteri
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I found out that it was carbonite when I uninstalled Carbonite to see if it was anyways. When I uninstalled it, the eagles came back, when I re-installed it, the eagles dissappeared again. and i'll try what you said now.

EDIT: It was in the carbonite settings, and when I unchecked the option to hide the gryphon graphics, the gryphons came back. Thank you, you helped.

Last edited by Tilteri : 12-25-09 at 07:45 PM.

12-25-09, 08:00 PM   #4
Mycroftxxx1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Glad I could help. Have fun!

12-25-09, 08:46 PM   #5
zero-kill
A Firelord

So you WANTED the eagles there?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » The eagles at the sides of the action bar are gone!