05-06-08, 06:33 PM   #1
Movarrin
Premium Member
Premium Member
Dashboard type information display.

I'm not a programmer so I can't do this. And apparently I fail at searching so if what I'm looking for is available, I'd appreciate a link.

Anyway, on with the request.

What I'd like is dashboard type mod that could show different things for different classes as they're happening. I envision it like spedometers but digital display would be cool. One for weapon speed mainhand, one for weapon speed offhand, or cast time. One for attack power, or spell power. % to crit etc.

I mean, we all know what these are standing still. But what I want to see is during a fight when someone casts drums of war, ferocious inspiration procs, WF procs etc that my AP was here, Weapon Speed was here, dps was here etc.

The main object being, during a fight I can see when might be optimal timing for popping trinkets, using pots etc.

In a perfect world the addon could track this through the course of the raid/group and then we'd be able to go back see via graphs the ups and downs of these stats and what procs/buffs were on you at that point.

It would optimally be SWStats, WWS, and Recount but better and providing much more meaningful and timely information. I'd settle for just the live display of these factors so I don't have to try to pop open my char-sheet.

Is what I'm asking possible? Is anyone willing to give it a go?
05-06-08, 10:05 PM   #2
Voonka
A Cyclonian
I tried to make a mod like this just for personal DPS, and I couldn't even begin to figure out how to configure the needle. Basically all I had was the art (which was a white faced tachometer) I had gotten a number display working in the bottom of the display, but it was real rough.

So basically I'd love to see something like this as well.

Bumpity bump bump bump.
05-06-08, 10:31 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Here's one for dps only http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-DPSMeter.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Dashboard type information display.