08-20-13, 03:44 PM   #1
misstiger10
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Map has gone wonky after maintenance

As the title states.. it's like a 2in1 map and its driving me nuts.. any suggestions? Also... why are half my quests red and not found in database half the time and they are the other half? Here's my screenshot.. http://i.imgur.com/T97sNuZ.jpg

08-20-13, 06:17 PM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have a look at the transparency settings in the right click menu..
What you are seeing is the mini map inside carb's map. it's usually transparent, only showing that when you press ctrl.
Also the reason it's a square is because you have set the "use square minimap" in the options.. Or it would be round. It works either way..

The quests that are orange are the legendary quest line... It just means carb does not have the quest in the database. It's always been like that..

Except the top orange quest. I don't recognize that one... Try going to the area that the quest is in and /reload

08-20-13, 08:58 PM   #3
misstiger10
A Defias Bandit
well... i've played around with things and it seems like what I'm seeing is the docked map, so i put that back to 5 on the slider but now I can only see ore veins on the docked map and not my normal minimap.. can't handle that... anyway to fix that?

08-21-13, 11:50 PM   #4
misstiger10
A Defias Bandit
any ideas?

08-21-13, 11:55 PM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
the ore veins have always been in the minimap.. but usually it's not docked, and transparent or near transparent so you never notice that it's a separate map laid ontop of the carbonite map.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map has gone wonky after maintenance