05-19-09, 02:37 PM   #1
Nonxistent
A Murloc Raider
HUGE quest giver marks in minimap area...

So I just updated to the newest version of nUI+ and after the patch that blizzard did today when I log in the Icons for like questgivers ( "!" and "?" ) are HUGE... like triple the size they used to be. I've checked the settings and can't find anyway to correct this. Nothing else about the UI has changed in size, everything is at the same scale it normally was, even the minimap itself is the same size, its just the size of the exclamation and question marks with-in the minimap that are oversized... Not sure how to fix this or if it is a known issue, but any help with it would be greatly appreciated.

If needed I can provide a screenshot or whatever

Great addon by the way, I don't think wow would be the same for me without it Keep up the good work

05-19-09, 02:40 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am guessing that would be a change that blizzard introduced. The only thing nUI does with the minimap is place it in the center of the dashboard or let blizzard position it in the top right. Display of icons in the minimap itself would be something outside of nUIs control.

Have you tried it without nUI installed and see if you get the same problem. Some quest based addons or tracker addons may change the minimap icons so worth checking those out if you have them.

05-19-09, 02:59 PM   #3
eaglepgc
A Cyclonian

Are you using Chinchilla?

05-19-09, 03:04 PM   #4
Nonxistent
A Murloc Raider
possibly questhelper? lemme check that, but no I dont have any other minimap addons installed. I'll be back with an update

05-19-09, 03:13 PM   #5
Nonxistent
A Murloc Raider
well bummer, you were right, its still happening even without nUI installed, so its a non-issue here. Thanx guys sorry to have posted for no reason :P I should have thought to check it without nUI up first

05-24-09, 11:50 AM   #6
todd3835
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nonxistent View Post
well bummer, you were right, its still happening even without nUI installed, so its a non-issue here. Thanx guys sorry to have posted for no reason :P I should have thought to check it without nUI up first
It also is displaying the tracking dots larger too. Those i like bigger, but the arrows are a bit on the FREAKIN HUGE side.....

People with OCD (Or CDO in Scott's Case) prefer nUI+! Find it at www.nuiaddon.com

05-24-09, 01:07 PM   #7
eaglepgc
A Cyclonian

This is a KNOWN Blizz issue

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » HUGE quest giver marks in minimap area...