09-30-09, 01:12 PM   #1
Ignyte
A Defias Bandit
Realm Move caused zone mouseover to stop working

Hi All,

I moved to a new realm and now my zone mouseover is no longer working when I mouseover each zone.

It only works for my current zone and for 1 other zone that is right next to me but no others.

Is there a way to fix this?

Ignyte

10-02-09, 12:25 PM   #2
Ignyte
A Defias Bandit
Noone?!? has noone else ever experienced this?

10-02-09, 06:30 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ignyte View Post
Hi All,

I moved to a new realm and now my zone mouseover is no longer working when I mouseover each zone.

It only works for my current zone and for 1 other zone that is right next to me but no others.

Is there a way to fix this?

Ignyte
If by "zone mouseover no longer works" you mean that as you mouse over each zone, it no longer lightens up into a "normal" looking map, I don't think it's broken. You moved to a new realm, and you just haven't "explored" this one yet.

This may not be correct information, as I don't know what information gets transferred and what doesn't in a character/realm transfer. If I have given false, or misleading, information I apologize.

10-03-09, 03:45 AM   #4
Ignyte
A Defias Bandit
Well, I don't think carbonite caters for realm moves. Cause what I did was rename my lua files and reset carbonite and then it was all fine again. All zone were already explored but I could now mouseover them.

So I think it is a bug in carbonite when someone moves realms.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Realm Move caused zone mouseover to stop working