08-30-16, 12:38 PM   #21
Lombra
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It might be some combination of the texture graphic and the position of the frame. Since the texture isn't a solid block and you're using size 2 (while the backdrop texture is size 16) I would say irregularities like this is to be expected. If you try with a solid texture instead it will probably work as expected, and then there's really no other explanation. Ideally you should use the same edge size as the texture, which is 16 in this case. (although I've found that only 14 gives the proper pixel alignment for me for some reason) If you want it smaller you could try 8 or 4 instead.
08-30-16, 05:43 PM   #22
Layback_
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by Lombra View Post
It might be some combination of the texture graphic and the position of the frame. Since the texture isn't a solid block and you're using size 2 (while the backdrop texture is size 16) I would say irregularities like this is to be expected. If you try with a solid texture instead it will probably work as expected, and then there's really no other explanation. Ideally you should use the same edge size as the texture, which is 16 in this case. (although I've found that only 14 gives the proper pixel alignment for me for some reason) If you want it smaller you could try 8 or 4 instead.
Hi again Lombra,

Like you said using a solid texture did work well (and I honestly tested it before ), but since it's a shadow, I am willing to use some shadow like textures.

So, I have changed the size of edges to some kind of reasonable value (like 16, 8 or 4 as you advised), but no luck

It still looks like 1 pixel pushed to the right haha...

Thank you for your help anyways!

I really appreciate it

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Skinning Blizzard Default Frames