12-31-14, 03:04 PM   #1
brownmit
A Murloc Raider
Simple issue with clock

Okay so...I've been trying to work around the incompatibilities between Carbonite and various other addons with some limited success - and I've found a bit of a glitch, that should be easily fixed (I hope).

My search has been to try to figure out how to get handynotes to work with Carbonite to some degree. Here's what I've come up with:

Handynotes
Carbonite
- disable the button collector, as carbonite's will pull handynotes icons off the minimap
- disable tomtom emulation
Minimap Button Frame - works MUCH better than Carbonites and is flexible
TomTom
Wow-Pro

So far, this combination works flawlessly except that the one remaining icon that gets left on the minimap is the clock. I know its not really an icon, and in the Carbonite->Maps->Minimap Button Options frame, I have the "Enable Clock Minimap Button" option unchecked. If I check/uncheck it, the clock goes away like I want it to; but while carbonite saves the setting it doesn't seem to work on /reload.

So, that's the bug - the Enable World Map Minimap Button selection doesn't get consistently reset at /reload.

Thanks!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Simple issue with clock