09-08-17, 07:23 AM   #1
Poockins
A Kobold Labourer
Micro bar movable? Action bars?

I have a few questions about the Altz UI.

Is the Micro bar (the character, talent, achievment, etc.) movable? When I downloaded Altz UI, I was able to move most things around where I want them, but at the bottom center of the screen my micro bars are stacked on top of each other. I cannot click on certain buttons as before such as spells or talents and I am not able to move the buttons to where I want them (top center). How can I get this fixed?

Also, after I downloaded and followed the instructions, I am not able to add abilities to my action bars. The only way I can add to my action bar is to keep the blizzard bars and those overlap with other bars/map that I have moved. I am not sure what happened or if I need to delete everything I have done and "try again" but this is very frustrating to set up when I cannot access certain things
09-08-17, 11:19 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I don't use this UI, but have you tried asking in the comments section on the download page?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Micro bar movable? Action bars?