04-07-06, 11:02 PM   #1
motofan130
A Murloc Raider
Red face looking for raid dps meter

im looking for a dps meter for raid group...basicaly i wana see how badly im killin everyone in dps....jk ....i just want to find one that ranks the people for dps in the group and that i can link in chat
04-08-06, 12:27 AM   #2
gorgeth
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by motofan130
im looking for a dps meter for raid group...basicaly i wana see how badly im killin everyone in dps....jk ....i just want to find one that ranks the people for dps in the group and that i can link in chat
DamageMeters by dandelion is the standard

SWStats is new kid on block.. more info in swstats but its got alot more refinement needed before its of any use at all..

Keep in mind whichever you choose .. they need to be sync'd IE if you are a mage.. you will only be able to "see" combat log spam from those within 28 meters of you.. and same with hunters and melees.. so generally you want as many people as possible within the raid using whichever one you choose.

one other "issue" is people not having the options set to clear their old data on synch .. IE I am grinding for 3 hours and you sync meters... my dps goes up huge.. because i have 3 hours before the raid data and you are starting clean.

You should be able to find them here, at ui.worldofwar.net, and or curse-gaming.com
04-08-06, 09:13 AM   #3
Movarrin
Premium Member
Premium Member
SW-Stats is amazing

Not sure why the previous poster bashed SW-Stats. It simply outshines it competion by lightyears.

It's just a completely different interface. So if you open it expecting it to work like DamageMeters, yeah, you'll have some diffculties.

The key to SW-Stats is 2 things. Getting as many of your raid members to run it a possible. And 2, understanding that it's data views are presented via sliders not right-click menus.

Bar none, SW-Stats is the best meter out there.
04-08-06, 01:58 PM   #4
motofan130
A Murloc Raider
can someone pop me a link for eather of them mods lol
04-08-06, 03:07 PM   #5
gariig
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
What is peoples opinion of Recap?
04-10-06, 04:05 AM   #6
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Recap is good, just doesnt show how the dps of the raid is during the actual combat.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » looking for raid dps meter