12-03-12, 01:55 AM   #41
sgtevmckay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Greetings Rythal, it has been a few weeks.

Ok, just installed both versions of 5.059 today.
First off, I am wondering if I have turned off an option, because I do not get any quest tracking at all.
even for simple dailies from Orgy, undercity and Thunderbluff. all track areas are notcolored, and I do not even get the little 4 pixel colored dots I used to get.
How screwed up am I?

2nd. Although the exclamations and question symbols show apparently Darkmoon Faire is showing to be a portion of Pandera on the map.
can supply images upon request tomorrow

12-03-12, 01:21 PM   #42
Midghaar
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by sgtevmckay View Post
Greetings Rythal, it has been a few weeks.

Ok, just installed both versions of 5.059 today.
First off, I am wondering if I have turned off an option, because I do not get any quest tracking at all.
even for simple dailies from Orgy, undercity and Thunderbluff. all track areas are notcolored, and I do not even get the little 4 pixel colored dots I used to get.
How screwed up am I?
I have this exact problem as well.

12-08-12, 01:07 PM   #43
timmarc18
A Murloc Raider
Dungeon Quest

I found using 5.1beta wont let you accept dungeon quest lower lvl and Pandaria.

12-12-12, 02:58 AM   #44
denlee0710
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Right click the Carbonite minimap button, in the menu that appears click on "Show Combat Graph" to either show or hide the combat graph.

If you have the "shift + M" Blizzard "Zone" map (sometimes referred to as the "Battleground Map) open, try closing it and see if that helps. There used to, in certain circumstances, be a problem with Carbonite with that map open and it caused (apparently) massive lag.
Even if the combat graph is hidden I believe it's still collecting data at the back end. It is just hidden from sight, not turned off.

All maps are closed and all carbonite frames hidden from view, lag still persists until I disable it and reloadui...

12-12-12, 12:11 PM   #45
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by denlee0710 View Post
Is there any way to disable to combat statistics graph feature? I believe it's causing lag in 25men raids, while in combat. As soon as I disable carbonite the lag is gone.
Originally Posted by denlee0710 View Post
Even if the combat graph is hidden I believe it's still collecting data at the back end. It is just hidden from sight, not turned off.

All maps are closed and all carbonite frames hidden from view, lag still persists until I disable it and reloadui...
I really don't know if it is or not, but that may not be where the problem lies. It is completely possible that there is another addon that is interfering with Carbonite, but it goes unnoticed until you enter a 25-man Raid. If there is an addon you use for just large raids, then there is a possibility that the combination of the two addons is the culprit.

Of course, the only real way to tell if there is another addon interfering with Carbonite would be to enter a 25-man raid with ONLY Carbonite enabled, and see if the problem persists. If you try that and the problem goes away, then the problem is not solely Carbonites fault.

You could also just run those raids with Carbonite disabled. I have never done any raids, so I am unsure what benefit Carbonite would be while doing one other than the map.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Beta Release: 5.059