07-07-09, 02:59 PM   #1
Albert909
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Some problems with Carbonite

Hi! Using Carbonite for a week now I can say that its realy good and enhances my gameplay. However, there are a few things I want to change but I cant find the option for it. Here goes:
1. I want that Carbonite does not hide in combat. Somewhere I clicked hide in combat but i cant reverse this. Where can I find the option to unhide in combat?
2. I dont want the map to fade out when I remove my mousecursor from the map. Where can I set this option?
Thanx in advance! And please please add instance and dungeons maps in next releases!

07-07-09, 07:49 PM   #2
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
1 - Open the map. R-Click the TOP bar/border. Uncheck "Hide in combat"

2 - Open the map. R-Click the map. Select Transparencies. Setting fade out to 1.0 will keep the map from fading when the mouse moves off the map.

Instance and Dungeon maps are there. You need to install Atlas to make use of them. Carbonite will grab the dungeon maps from there.

All you need to do is install the Atlas maps addon. The actual addon does not need to be running so uncheck it in the addons selection screen by clicking the Addons button at the character select screen.

07-08-09, 12:23 PM   #3
Albert909
A Murloc Raider
Feeling a noob I found it and yes it worked. Thanx for the quick reply! Will try Atlas!

09-12-09, 08:00 AM   #4
Elastoplast
A Murloc Raider
I too had the issue where I can't unhide the map in combat.

when I r-click on the top bar of the map, nothing happens - no menu or anything! Any help would be appreicated!!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Some problems with Carbonite