05-13-08, 04:10 AM   #1
F0kke
A Defias Bandit
[AG_Unitframes] Buff position

I have been using XPerl for quite a while but recently switched to AG_Unitframes in combination with Skinner. I have a problem with AG_Unitframes which I can't seem to figure out:

I was used to having buffs and debuffs right under my character icon in the top left of the screen. Now however, they appear on the left side of the minimap on the top right hand of the screen.

I am a priest and strangely enough my "Power Word: Fortitude" does display under my character info icon on the topleft, but my "Inner Fire" and "Purple Skeletal Warhorse" only appear on the right hand side of the screen next to the minimap.

How can I set up that I have all buffs and debuffs under my character info on the top left hand of the screen? I have looked through all AG_Unitframes settings but can't seem to figure it out.

Anyone got an idea?

Not my Interface, but it shows exactly what my problem is:

Last edited by F0kke : 05-13-08 at 05:31 AM.
05-13-08, 09:52 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Check in the agUF options to see if you have the buff display filtered in any way. If you want to hide the default buffs in the top right, you'll need to use a different mod, as I don't believe agUF has that built in. BasicBuffHide on wowace could do that for you.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-13-08, 11:55 AM   #3
Steil
A Cliff Giant

I agree w/ Seerah on this. Check the player section of settings for aura or buff being the keywords. From the appearance of the unitframe you have it set to filter only priest buffs.
05-15-08, 05:02 AM   #4
F0kke
A Defias Bandit
Thx guys, will give that a shot.

From a friend of mine I have learned that AG_Unitframes however only displays own cast buffs on the left hand side of the screen, and total buffs top right. This should make it easier to see what buffs I have cast on myself and party members. Don't think this is entirely true as Inner Fire should in that case also pop up on the left hand side. I think there is some logic behind this which I'm missing. Perhaps I'll try to get used to it, because the visuals are better than XPerl imho.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » [AG_Unitframes] Buff position