06-06-09, 06:45 PM   #1
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Looking for simple guild bank addon.

There was a listing on Vranx site and I'm not sure if it was for here or curse but it's only purpose was to add guild bank inventory info to tooltips, thus making it perfect for running alongside bagnon.

I just can't find the link there as it seems he's doing some maintenance. here's to hoping someone else saw the link or knows what addon I am referring to. (only tracks alt guild banks not info already tracked by another addon.)

In addition. Using BT4 I was wondering if there was a way in the bar conditionals to show on mouseover ooc and display in combat as one condition. Atm you can, through settings, fade but there is no show in combat option.

Last edited by Steil : 06-06-09 at 07:01 PM. Reason: If i could edit the title for the additional question i would.
06-07-09, 01:35 AM   #2
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try BankItems

BTW Vranx's site is back up

have a look at :

http://www.vranx.com/bags.htm
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
06-07-09, 01:46 AM   #3
Tearstar
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by honem View Post
Try BankItems
*cheers*, love BankItems

Magelo Profile
My Myspace
My Youtube Channel

My First Video I made for my kids - please comment and/or rate

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for simple guild bank addon.