06-27-08, 06:19 AM   #21
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
If i may make a suggestion. Instead of Baggins, try combuctor. it is great. i used Baggins for a lil bit then i found Combuctor. Once u get used it, finding anything in your bags is so much easier.
06-27-08, 08:41 AM   #22
Zokudu
An Aku'mai Servant

Well I looked up combuctor and it looks very good. It looks simple to use and functional. Thanks for the tip i'll try it out.
06-27-08, 09:36 AM   #23
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Zokudu View Post
Smartbuff took some setting up but i have it working well. However it says i should be able to buff myself with the mouse wheel (that would be great) except that my mousewheel is set for zoom/unzoom.

Is there a way to unbind this?
You don't need to. SmartBuff unbinds zoom in/out on its own, and then manually reapplies this binding over-top of its buff on mousewheel feature. So you can do both.

Baggins is the only one I dont really like. I makes my inventory very confusing and i can barely find the stuff I'm looking for. I think i might go back to arkinventory becasue I'ma neatnick and dont need the sorting baggins does. (some items get repeated ugh its awful)
I hate the Baggins defaults as well. What you could do is put Baggins to All-In-One Sorted view (so the diff. categories get put in one window instead of separate) and there is an option to not duplicate items. Or, go back to AI. Or try Combuctor. Or Feithar's Bag of Holding. There are plenty of neat bag addons out there.

And about a scale problem. I didnt adjust anything with Spartan UI after i installed it. How would I scale it down to fit my resolution?
Hit Escape -> Video Options -> double check that you're on the correct resolution for your monitor (a lower resolution would make things too large, also) -> check "Use UI Scale" and adjust the slider to the left.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-27-08, 11:25 AM   #24
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I hate the Baggins defaults as well. What you could do is put Baggins to All-In-One Sorted view (so the diff. categories get put in one window instead of separate) and there is an option to not duplicate items. Or, go back to AI. Or try Combuctor. Or Feithar's Bag of Holding. There are plenty of neat bag addons out there.
indeed, i should have prefaced my suggestion with this...i've had Baggins customized to my liking for so long that i've forgotten how weird the default settings can be. i use All-In-One view with sections to organize things (and hidden sections to hide things i don't need to see) the way i like. And yeah, definitely need to check the "not duplicate" option.

but, as Seerah says, there are alot of great bag addons out there. i've tried almost all of them and, for me, Baggins is the most complete and provides the options that i want. it has, however, taken some time to tweak it into just the way i want it. it's kind of like Pitbull (or Discord, back in the day); there are alot of options and that can be daunting, but if you want customizability, it can't be beat.
06-27-08, 01:51 PM   #25
Zokudu
An Aku'mai Servant

Tried combuctor couldnt be happier. It basicly does what you say below I might try to customize baggins again another time but for now I think I'll stick with combuctor
06-27-08, 02:00 PM   #26
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

that's great. i wasn't trying to convince you otherwise.

glad you're happy with your new UI elements!
06-27-08, 04:58 PM   #27
Zokudu
An Aku'mai Servant

I also checked my resolution as suggested by Seerah and it was set to the correct resolution so I changed the UI scale and it worked. I'll edit in a picture once i get a chance.

About the smartbuff mousewheel thing. It only buffs when thats done outside of combat. I put up battle shout during combat most often because thats when i have rage. So I think I'm cool.

I want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who helped me fix up my UI and who made suggestions. ^^

Last edited by Zokudu : 06-27-08 at 05:05 PM.
07-01-08, 10:59 AM   #28
Zokudu
An Aku'mai Servant

So I have a request. I'm getting kind of sick of cartographer. Its kind of wonky when your looking at maps your not currently on and I really am not a huge fan of it.

So what I need is an addon or group of addons that can do:
Waypoints
Reveal unexplored Map
Instance map and loot tables
suggested levels for zones

I'm basicly looking for the functionality of cartographer without it being cartographer =/ If that amkes any sense.

Anyone have some addons?

Also try to keep it lightweight my PC is kinda godawful I'm working on upgrading my system atm
07-01-08, 11:30 AM   #29
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Zokudu
Waypoints
Reveal unexplored Map
Mapster
Originally Posted by Zokudu
Instance map and loot tables
Atlas and AtlasLoot
suggested levels for zones
I don't know about this one, but I've been looking for something that does this standalone for a while.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-01-08, 12:02 PM   #30
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Mapster doesn't do waypoints. Need TomTom for that.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-01-08, 12:51 PM   #31
Zokudu
An Aku'mai Servant

OK downloaded them all I'll give them a shot this evening cause i cannot play till later.

Still looking for the zone level mod thingy like cartographer has.

Also 1 more question.

My damage meter right now is Violation
simple easy to use and not too in depth

Hoever i have heard amazing things about Recount

Which do you prefer and why? Is Recount only really needed for endgame raiders (this is what i assumed and is why i was using violation)? Or is the extra information usable outside of that part of the game?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Updating my UI