09-27-07, 02:58 AM   #1
Senefera
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Moving the cooldown timers

Hi!
First of all I want to complement you for a wonderful work! I've been using Mazzle for months now and always liked it a lot.

But time flies and I started to get bored of the HUD and target "box" and therefor downloaded Archud that works as both.
The problem I have now is that I can not seem to find a way to move the cooldown timer bars. I have already found the anchors for, and moved Chronometer and Antagonist, but the cooldown timer anchor has eluded me for quite some time now.

I have spent a few hours searching the forums here and didn't find a thread that had my kind of problem.

I'll post a screenshot here with some random cooldowns (altho I am sure that you know what I am talking about) and as you can see the cooldown timers are blocking my wonderful new HUD. I'd love to move them a little bit to the right.

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_092707_104517.jpg
Views:	836
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	1427  
09-27-07, 03:08 AM   #2
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Pretty sure you want Hourglass, simply use /hourglass for its menu and move away.
09-27-07, 04:59 AM   #3
Senefera
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you!
Worked like a charm
09-29-07, 06:10 AM   #4
digaum2003
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi, I loved your UI package, what's the name of the whole pack? I would like to download it!
Thanks in advance!!
09-29-07, 11:32 AM   #5
Moribund
A Fallenroot Satyr
Looks like pretty standard Mazzle to me. That'd be the forums you're posting in here.
09-29-07, 08:55 PM   #6
digaum2003
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Moribund
Looks like pretty standard Mazzle to me. That'd be the forums you're posting in here.
Thanks! I kinda didn't know yet that the mazzle was all of that. Just downloaded and installed, but I can't find a way to reconfigure my button mappings
I tried every config possible in /bongos, but couldn't remap.
Gonna search for some fix around it.
Oh, and one other thing, Can I use another button addon with Mazzle?

Thanks
09-29-07, 09:17 PM   #7
Moribund
A Fallenroot Satyr
Well, I'm pretty sure those answers are both in the FAQ somewhere (you should go read it! It's nifty!), and you can find the FAQ on this very forum, and handily in game, when you click on the yellow M.

But I'll answer 'em for you here too.

To reconfigure your buttons, you need to make sure that "move spells and skills" is on. You can get to the bongos option windows from rightclicking the Mazzle icon in FuBar, and that lets you do everything you could want to the action bars.

Yes, you -can- use other button mods with Mazzle, but a lot of work has been put into customizing Bongos to work with Mazzle so you'll lose some of the integrated niftiness, but it's still totally doable.
09-30-07, 01:36 AM   #8
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
there isnt a button 1 = numpad_1 configuration for Bongos.
To edit the mapping of keys to the buttons, click edit buttons in the bongos configuration window, hover your mouse over the button you want to bind the key to, and press the key, it will be remapped to the new key (even if it is already mapped/bound to another function)
10-01-07, 07:03 AM   #9
digaum2003
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Moribund
Well, I'm pretty sure those answers are both in the FAQ somewhere (you should go read

it! It's nifty!), and you can find the FAQ on this very forum, and handily in game, when you click on

the yellow M.

But I'll answer 'em for you here too.

To reconfigure your buttons, you need to make sure that "move spells and skills" is on. You can get to

the bongos option windows from rightclicking the Mazzle icon in FuBar, and that lets you do everything

you could want to the action bars.

Yes, you -can- use other button mods with Mazzle, but a lot of work has been put into customizing

Bongos to work with Mazzle so you'll lose some of the integrated niftiness, but it's still totally

doable.
Thanks a lot! I'm sorry for my noobiness, but I didn't realize that when I accessed the bongos'

options, I had to go to the "bind keys" menu for it to be available.
I thought that just hovering my mouse over the buttons and hitting the key would map it.
And a while later, before reading your post, I realized that the option that mazzle gives us on the

Fubar would let me do it withouth having to access the bongos' option.

Now I'm kinda more used to the mazzle, ALREADY read the FAQ, which is VERY COOL indeed, and there are 2

other things still bugging me.

1 - When I activate the Nameplates, the ppls "say-text" won't appear above their heads. Just the

nameplate. The text appear on my chat window though. When I deactivate the Nameplates' addon, the texts

will show up just fine.

2 - The Antagonist (which is a MUST-HAVE for mages, which is my case) is enabled, and when I go to its

options and set it to "test" it will seem to work just fine, but it is not working. When an enemy is casting against me, there is no bar showing their spells, nor any info that might help me identify it's casting. The witch hunt on the other hand will SOMETIMES show their casts, but with some delay... Other times it won't

I would appreciate your kind help in these 2 cases, which is the only reason why this is not working 100%.

Other than that I would like to thank the autor and all those that made possible for this AWESOME mod-pack to be available to us, mortals

Thanks in advance

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Moving the cooldown timers