07-21-10, 07:33 AM   #1
darkdudelol
A Kobold Labourer
Just Curious

But are any more keys being given out?
I'm simple curious because the tracking ID's haven't gone up, and its Wednesday.
Sorry for bothering you people, maybe just because the admins are really busy, with all the scamming and all.
Thanks in advance!

07-21-10, 07:48 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
As we keep posting in the existing thread (the news post) - no new keys from Blizz yet. As soon as we get them, you guys will know.

07-21-10, 08:41 AM   #3
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for the update Cairenn.

I am sure blizzard get hundreds of thousands of request for keys each day from various site owners. Blizzard has already told us that we would get more keys now we just have to wait until they have the time to send them to us. Personally I think the delay is that once they generate the keys they each need to be activated. When the first 100 or so keys were given out they worked but we were unable to log in. Resulting in a few days of waiting. I think they may have started to activate the keys before giving them out.

I think it is completely awesome that up to this point we were able to get 150 keys. Hopefully we can score some more for the rest of the addon authors.

07-21-10, 08:55 AM   #4
Rhianidd
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
As we keep posting in the existing thread (the news post) - no new keys from Blizz yet. As soon as we get them, you guys will know.
Ok... I was curious too... although yesterday was a 2nd Monday for me, so I wasn't too upset (but but but... my husband got his in the first batch 1 week ago... and my key is just 25 from the last assigned )

Waiting impatiently... but w/o female worgen & addons, I shouldn't be impatient for a key.

Rhia

07-21-10, 08:56 AM   #5
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Rhianidd View Post
Ok... I was curious too... although yesterday was a 2nd Monday for me, so I wasn't too upset (but but but... my husband got his in the first batch 1 week ago... and my key is just 25 from the last assigned )

Waiting impatiently... but w/o female worgen & addons, I shouldn't be impatient for a key.

Rhia
Yea no addons makes me wanna /wrists

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » Just Curious