06-10-10, 07:47 PM   #1
Imakefood
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
My UI compilations

Okay, I had made a UI compilation and put it up here on WoWi for my shaman...just cuz it turned out well, functioned well, looked good and all. So I figured I'd upload it so some people could get some good use out of it. Now I've started playing a cat druid recently, and I made him his own UI out of various AddOns and I'm thinking of uploading it too for the same reasons. I know it's settup for 10man raid frames, but you could easily size your 25man frames into where I've put my 10man ones.

Here's a SS of it in the thumbnails, the raid frames show up in the bottom right like in the cropped shot. Just wanna know what you dudes think of it, not too terrible is it? I don't want things too cluttered, or to have too much...so much so that it'd cause lag or a framerate hit. I don't use boss mods and I don't use atlasloot, or anything of the sort and I don't show recount during fights. Just some basic stuff, and some kgpanels to tie it together.

Also, here's a link to my shaman compilation...which I have changed since the pics on the DL page were taken and I need to get around to updating it. There's 2 shots of the updated (but not uploaded, yet) shaman compilation included in the thumbnails. (Btw, the shaman compilation's raid frames are vertical, between the ToT & ToTT and rightside action bars) I mean, it's an enhance UI, not a resto one lol, so I know they're poorly placed for healing.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CatUI.jpg
Views:	919
Size:	271.8 KB
ID:	4383  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoW 2010-06-10 20-26-39-08.jpg
Views:	762
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	4384  Click image for larger version

Name:	T.jpg
Views:	843
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	4385  Click image for larger version

Name:	Y.jpg
Views:	771
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	4386  

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » My UI compilations