02-04-10, 02:17 AM   #1
Cesira
A Kobold Labourer
Question Somehow my Keys get mixed up

Hi there !

I was searching the forum but didn't find anything that looked like my problem, if I overlooked a thread and this is a double post I say sorry in advance :-)

I have a problem that when I change into stealth with my rouge and then do an opener that lets me leave stealth, the icons in the bars change but somehow it seems that the spells are not changed. For example I have Garrotte on 1 in the stealth bar and Sinister Strike on 1 in the "normal" bar.

When I start the attack with the Garrotte it does the attack and leave stealth, but then when I try to hit 1 it still says that the attack needs stealth. The problem can then only be fixed by a complete restart of WoW.

Is this a known issue and how can I get rid of the problem?

Yours

Cesira
Realm Onyxia - Alliance
HdG - Hüter des Grün

02-04-10, 03:42 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is indeed a known issue and Scott has determined what is happening. He is in the process of coming up with a solution. So far as can be determined it is a blizzard bug.

Currently the only thing you can do is reload the ui with /reloadui.

Relevant discussion located here.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Somehow my Keys get mixed up