A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Thanks for r9 Nib. I love that you still update hours before a patch
is patch 5.3 tomorrow?

04-29-13, 04:31 PM   #1342
slyph
A Murloc Raider
Hey Nib,

In the past when you were still using ArkInventory, I was able to open any bag and search for an item, it would search my bags and bank, void and alts and tell me who had it. Now with using BagSync I can't search for something that I don't have access to currently. For instance I can search my bags but it won't search my bank or Guild Bank unless I actually have either of those open at the time of searching. Also I have to be able to click on an item or mouseover one in order for it to tell me who has it and how many. In the past I could just search randomly on any character for any item and it would give me results and say who had it.

Can this be done with bagsync and cargbags like it worked in Ark? or am I not noticing a way to do this?

I really miss ArkInventory

04-29-13, 06:08 PM   #1343
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
is patch 5.3 tomorrow?
Nope (98.5% sure ).

Originally Posted by slyph View Post
Hey Nib,

In the past when you were still using ArkInventory, I was able to open any bag and search for an item, it would search my bags and bank, void and alts and tell me who had it. Now with using BagSync I can't search for something that I don't have access to currently. For instance I can search my bags but it won't search my bank or Guild Bank unless I actually have either of those open at the time of searching. Also I have to be able to click on an item or mouseover one in order for it to tell me who has it and how many. In the past I could just search randomly on any character for any item and it would give me results and say who had it.

Can this be done with bagsync and cargbags like it worked in Ark? or am I not noticing a way to do this?
BagSync can tell you which of your characters have an item and how many you have in total on mouseover. Searching across all bags and bank etc can't be done with cargBags atm.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 04-29-13 at 06:25 PM.

04-29-13, 08:21 PM   #1344
shahad
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Is it possible to get the old pre r4 Holy Power Textures back?

Oh, and when I try to edit Icehud, I'm unable to open the config. I write the command but it won't open and bugsack/grabber will do a "Finality" sound everytime.

Last edited by shahad : 04-29-13 at 08:41 PM.

04-29-13, 09:07 PM   #1345
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by shahad View Post
Is it possible to get the old pre r4 Holy Power Textures back?

Oh, and when I try to edit Icehud, I'm unable to open the config. I write the command but it won't open and bugsack/grabber will do a "Finality" sound everytime.
Not without downloading old RealUI's and tinkering with code, sorry.

Hmm, try re-copying the addon folders from the latest RealUI and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't, try /ac > nibIceHUD > Reset

04-29-13, 10:43 PM   #1346
webster259
A Cyclonian
Is there anyway to get the buffs on your targets back. The examples I can give is that, it used to be that when you targeted a friendly target you could see certain buffs such as what mount they are riding and not just buffs that have been cast on them or by them. The other example I can give is when I was killing Zandalari Warbringers before this last update I could see what specific buffs that enemy had to tell which spells that might be casting during the encounter but now there is nothing that pops up next to them. I wasn't sure if that was an option in the RealUI options or in Raven. Also I've noticed that the leave vehicle button is overlapping the new positioning of the stance bar so it won't allow you leave vehicles.

Last edited by webster259 : 04-29-13 at 11:06 PM.

04-29-13, 10:59 PM   #1347
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
Is there anyway to get the buffs on your targets back. The examples I can give is that, it used to be that when you targeted a friendly target you could see certain buffs such as what mount they are riding and not just buffs that have been cast on them or by them. The other example I can give is when I was killing Zandalari Warbringers before this last update I could see what specific buffs that enemy had to tell which spells that might be casting during the encounter but now there is nothing that pops up next to them. I wasn't sure if that was an option in the RealUI options or in Raven.
Hmm. I shall look into it.

Ahh, seems the Unlimited Duration buffs have been disabled.

Fix uploaded.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 04-29-13 at 11:37 PM.

04-29-13, 11:42 PM   #1348
webster259
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Hmm. I shall look into it.

Ahh, seems the Unlimited Duration buffs have been disabled.

Fix uploaded.
That's awesome, thanks. I think I edited my post after you had already started to make a fix. I had added that the leave mount button overlaps the stance bar and is currently unclickable.

04-30-13, 12:15 AM   #1349
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
That's awesome, thanks. I think I edited my post after you had already started to make a fix. I had added that the leave mount button overlaps the stance bar and is currently unclickable.
Doh. Thanks

04-30-13, 01:14 AM   #1350
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Nope (98.5% sure ).
Massive, Nib... I based it on 22GB of data downloaded by my client, that and the 8 hour maintenance

04-30-13, 06:19 AM   #1351
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Massive, Nib... I based it on 22GB of data downloaded by my client, that and the 8 hour maintenance
Hmm, there hasn't been an RC yet and it was only two days ago there was a blue post about rolling out a new PTR build. These certainly aren't 100% indication of it not being patch day, however, so I shall get prepared now just in case. Thanks for the heads up

04-30-13, 10:02 AM   #1352
Greenhorn04
A Murloc Raider
hi , question .

Can i Move this Frame in jpg ?

Can you tell me how to do this.
i donīt really know .

thanks

04-30-13, 12:35 PM   #1353
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Buffs?

Hey, really like the work you've put into this UI. I've tried various of other packs, and thus far, I can't seem to enjoy them as much as I enjoy RealUI. Thank you.

My only concern with the most updated release is the lack of Buff indications...Found them useful, especially when playing a healer.

04-30-13, 12:46 PM   #1354
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Greenhorn04 View Post
hi , question .

Can i Move this Frame in jpg ?
/ac > Bartender4 > untick Pos
/bar > Unlock Bars

Originally Posted by volt0220 View Post
My only concern with the most updated release is the lack of Buff indications...Found them useful, especially when playing a healer.
Could you be more specific? I made some changes, but I was hoping to not lose any buffs anywhere.

04-30-13, 01:11 PM   #1355
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Buff icons/timers

Sorry. For instance when I am in LFR, I have no current buffs showing at the top right corner. In addition, I also dont have current buffs to my toon in certain boss fights (i.e. Primordius 5 buff stack). I am unsure if this was a new update made to the UI or perhaps I may have to reinstall r10 again and hope it fixes this issue?

04-30-13, 01:18 PM   #1356
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Sorry. For instance when I am in LFR, I have no current buffs showing at the top right corner. In addition, I also dont have current buffs to my toon in certain boss fights (i.e. Primordius 5 buff stack). I am unsure if this was a new update made to the UI or perhaps I may have to reinstall r10 again and hope it fixes this issue?
I see. Type /raven, go to the Profiles tab, and check what Profile it's set to on Existing Profiles.

04-30-13, 01:22 PM   #1357
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
was set to my shaman's. Switched it to RealUI and they're back up thanks!

is there a difference between RealUI and RealUI-HR?

04-30-13, 01:23 PM   #1358
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

was set to my shaman's. Switched it to RealUI and they're back up thanks!

is there a difference between RealUI and RealUI-HR?
HR is the one used for the High Res layout. Mostly just different fonts and minor tweaks, nothing major.

04-30-13, 01:31 PM   #1359
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks for the quick replies. Much appreciated. I have another question... why doesn't percentage of items durability show anymore in the character screen? I get the Item Level showing but no durability... sorry if I am being a nuisance with all these questions lol

04-30-13, 01:32 PM   #1360
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Thanks for the quick replies. Much appreciated. I have another question... why doesn't percentage of items durability show anymore in the character screen? I get the Item Level showing but no durability... sorry if I am being a nuisance with all these questions lol
Check the status bars next to the items

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI