05-05-11, 01:02 PM   #1
zanthia
A Murloc Raider
Mail tracking across characters

Hey folks,

There is one feature in one of my addons that I have just not been able to find anywhere else: Mail tracking. It's on Telo's Info bar, and it keeps track of all my characters' mail and lets me know when they'll expire (both with an indicator on how much time left for the closest to expire mail, but also a tooltip that shows info on all my characters). It's of course saved in a local file so if I wipe it I'll have to redo the info, but all I need to do then is log on and check my mail once on each character and it keeps up with it from there.

I am not even sure Telo has been playing the past several years, but he has been kind enough to update it occasionally, and since it's not a very complicated addon it's also not generally broke. But I'm losing so much stuff in my mail without it, I am completely dependent on it. I've done the fan update and it's working now, but I would prefer an alternative should Telo's completely stop working.

I've looked at the other info bars and have never found anything like it, so my question is, is there any other simple addons out there that does this?

Thanks!

-Zan
05-05-11, 01:35 PM   #2
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

They may be more than what you are asking for, but perhaps Altoholic or AutoCRIT (Automated Cross Realm Inventory Tracker) can be of some help?

05-06-11, 07:57 AM   #3
zanthia
A Murloc Raider
Thanks, I'll check those out. I'm primarily looking for pretty much same as on Telo's bar but doesn't *have* to be, and I may find things I didn't know I needed.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mail tracking across characters