05-05-06, 02:01 PM   #1
chanceibmny
An Aku'mai Servant

Converting screenshots?

Hey guys, I have a question about my UI, but I was going to post a pic of it (once I figured out how to do that) so you guys could see what i"m talking about. I have 2 character portraits up, 1 from Insom's UI and 1 from another UI stand alone I downloaded. I wanted to figure out how to get rid of Insom's, but not quite sure. I have screenshots of my UI, but when I went to pull up the .jpg .gif or .bmp whatever I thought it would be, it turned out to be a file I dont have a program to view (.tga). So, if someone knows how to disable the character and group portraits for Insom's mod or how to convert a .tga to something that my Paint Shop would be able to pull up so I can post it, I would appriciate it =)

Thanks guys,

Chance
05-05-06, 02:18 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
IrfanView will convert. Just google for it, it's a free program, quite a nice one.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
05-05-06, 11:23 PM   #3
BRM
A Fallenroot Satyr
Another free option that has conversion stuff is FastStone Image Viewer . Might want to give it a look. I find it works very well.
05-08-06, 04:23 PM   #4
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

If your looking to get rid of insomniax completely you should have started with a fresh install of the new ui anyways. If your just looking to keep some parts of insomniax to use with your new UI then mostly you should be disabling anything that uses the ix_(filename).

I know Led alters some programs to work in specific ways within his compliation so I've found that ones i like i might have to redownload solo to get the working version for myself outside of IX.

Last edited by Elegantprose : 05-08-06 at 04:31 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Converting screenshots?