03-06-09, 06:10 PM   #1
wormwood_minions
A Kobold Labourer
Love this UI, but I have one question.

I looked for about an hour for a way to turn off the sound when an ability is ready again. This annoys the absolute crap out of me (especially when playing my Death Knight), and short of muting my speakers, I can't figure out how to turn it off.

I do apologize if this has been asked in the 150-some previous pages.

03-06-09, 06:43 PM   #2
Delmara
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by wormwood_minions View Post
I looked for about an hour for a way to turn off the sound when an ability is ready again. This annoys the absolute crap out of me (especially when playing my Death Knight), and short of muting my speakers, I can't figure out how to turn it off.

I do apologize if this has been asked in the 150-some previous pages.
The answer is in the release notes.

-- /nui hud cdsound

When the in-HUD spell cooldown bar is enabled, this option turns the playing of ready sounds on and off.

Del

03-07-09, 02:42 PM   #3
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

wormwood i might suggest picking up Nui s Gui plug-in made by kodewolf you can find it on nui's optional files page at wow interface otherwise typing Nui in game will provide you with a list of nui's commands

03-08-09, 10:22 PM   #4
trezy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by neuralassassin View Post
wormwood i might suggest picking up Nui s Gui plug-in made by kodewolf you can find it on nui's optional files page at wow interface otherwise typing Nui in game will provide you with a list of nui's commands
Careful, the GUI has not yet been updated for the newest features found in version 5. So some things would still have to be accessed by slash command.

03-09-09, 12:43 PM   #5
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

this is true but the features hes asking about are covered and have been for sometime by the plug-in

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Love this UI, but I have one question.