11-10-07, 02:04 PM   #1
Lantel
A Cyclonian

Action bars box

Hey everyone I've always wondered how to do this so im gonna ask.

How can I make a box that takes away the default action bars and makes a transparent box that has action bars in it,I hope you understand what I mean and can tell me how to do it If it involves scripting or anything I dont think I'd be able to do it.
11-10-07, 04:40 PM   #2
Sithraza
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

if i understand you correctly,

get a bar addon, bongos2, bartender3, trinity etc.

then get eepanels2 and sharedmedia for textures. Then using eepanels, make a new panel and load up a texture, resize it to your liking.
11-10-07, 04:42 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You don't even need SharedMedia. Use eePanels or ElectrofluxTextronator, or XArt, or Sunn Viewport Art, or Skinner, or Scaffold, or Depot, or....
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-22-07, 04:22 PM   #4
Lantel
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Sithraza
if i understand you correctly,

get a bar addon, bongos2, bartender3, trinity etc.

then get eepanels2 and sharedmedia for textures. Then using eepanels, make a new panel and load up a texture, resize it to your liking.
Im pretty sure this is what I want to do can anyone explain it too a newbie just to clear it up I'd like to know how to make a box for my action bars like this.action bars in here black background close together boxes for action bars and if possible a mod displaying the highest crit with that on the icon Hope someone can help!

l l
l l
l
l
l___________________________l
11-22-07, 04:41 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
one of the mods I listed above, a bar mod like Bartender3 or Bongos, and Dr.Damage
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Graphics Help » Action bars box