03-02-10, 03:00 PM   #1
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
Bartender4 hates my pally

Bartender4 hates my level 38 pally and right now only that toon. Out of 8 toons using bartender it is the only one that is getting action bar 1 replaced by action bar 2 during fights with the contents of bar 1 completely disappearing. So I wind up with 2 identical bars and none of the contents of bar 1 that just happens to be the bar with my main attacks on it. This has happened before with bartender but not for a long time.
03-02-10, 03:18 PM   #2
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
is it possible you acidentally, or maybe the game did it for you, enabled state configuration in the settings of bartender with that toon?

sometimes the client gets a little weird on this end too, playing on laptop and a computer and it seems that on rare occasions some settings get enabled/disabled on the laptop and my desktop takes over those same exact settings withouth me doing anything ^^
03-02-10, 10:41 PM   #3
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
I try not to do things like that but after the second restart today the problem stopped.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bartender4 hates my pally