08-16-08, 02:06 PM   #1
lordgreg
An Aku'mai Servant

Retri paladins, please help me out which seal to use!?

Hi there,

i was holy pally for at least 6 months, then respecced to prot,... after few mistakes, i just found out,.. that playstyle isn't for me, so i respecced to retri. I must say, i love it. Even though i get whispers "lol, retardin" EVEN if i do most dmg as any other class.

Okay, enough of drunk text, let's get to the point-

here's my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ands&n=Gregman

now, i really really need suggestion on which Seal to use when farming aka. doing dailies? Command or Crusader?

and btw, is there an addon that could show me, which seal gives me more dmg done?

Thank you everyone!
08-16-08, 02:29 PM   #2
Lombra
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Seal of Command is much better. Use Hammer of Justice and Repentance as soon as it's up, then judge Command.

You could of course judge Crusader in the beginning of the fight. At least if you have improved.
08-16-08, 09:48 PM   #3
Farook
A Molten Giant

You only use Seal of Crusader to judge it right at the start of a (long) fight. When farming it doesn't really make sense because the fight is over too quick. So you use Seal/Judgement of Command right at the beginning.

Crusader Strike should have priority in your rotation(s), whatever you do (farming, bossfights, etc.).

If you are looking for more details, this link may help:

RETLOL - The Guide

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Retri paladins, please help me out which seal to use!?