02-27-11, 07:09 AM   #1
Sorkova
A Murloc Raider
nUI v6.04.03.09 Alpha Chat Bar Problem

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem nor did I see any posts concerning it so I thought I would post it just the same. The problem I am having is with the entire chat section of nUI. I took the pictures just after reinstalling a fresh copy of WoW with only nUI v6.04.03.09 Alpha installed.
The first .jpg shows the entire chat area missaligned from the framework. The second .jpg shows what I get in the chat area after attacking one critter. I don't know what information you need if any to help fix this but let me know if you do. One more thing too...if you look in the first .jpg you will see the tooltip in the right frame box when I clicked on "What happened to me". Is that suppose to show up in that location? That seems like it would be difficult to see once I have Omen & Recount installed.

Thanks for the help,

Sorkova
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1-WoW 2011-02-27.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	284.8 KB
ID:	5801  Click image for larger version

Name:	2-WoW 2011-02-27.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	279.2 KB
ID:	5802  

Last edited by Sorkova : 02-27-11 at 07:30 AM.

02-27-11, 07:49 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Granted he hasn't had time to fix it the following segment from the 6.04.03.08 announcement ( http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...t=38710&page=2 ) may answer your question for the moment.

•nUI6 does not yet manage the chat frame... you will have to manually unlock the chat frame and drag and size it in the location you want. I expect this to be fixed this week.
Basically first unlock the general chat frame and drag and size to fit in the space available on the left. Then do the same with each extra chat frame you have then lock the general tab in place. That should resolve all those problems.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » nUI v6.04.03.09 Alpha Chat Bar Problem