Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-03-09, 01:16 PM   #1
Lilaeth505
A Murloc Raider
clique settings in nUI

Hi,
I tried to find an answer to this in previous threads and could not.

I'm a disc priest & use grid2 and clique. I still keep grid separate from nui ,, when in party/raids I prefer to use it for my focus target on my tank.
The problem I have is that I am unable to find an appropriate setting in order to disable the clique casting to single buff or pull someone to target out of the grid ,, Even to leave the raid group, I end up casting on myself or target in the nUI frame. This is not an issue to right click on my frame when solo but only when grouped, meaning I'm not casting on myself in the target nUI frame when solo.
Hope this makes sense! lol.. as a priest healer, my 5 button mouse has every button and shift click utilized. There is no way to not program left and right clicks when healing with grid/grid2 -- it's our mainstays basically for speed.

With grid classic or grid2 there is not this issue as it works independently with stock party frames.

How do I work around this?

thank you for an amazing UI!

Lil

here's my setup and ps.. i have since gotten rid of CtMod for bars, since its redundant and I thought that may have been a problem.

Last edited by Lilaeth505 : 12-03-09 at 01:59 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » clique settings in nUI