11-28-05, 12:45 PM   #1
charnabon
A Kobold Labourer
Talking Mount and other skins

Hallo (pardon my english) Could u macke some mount skins? i would like to have a wolf for my pali and other mounts some times change is good. In the new version 1.9 u get a silithius bug mount that drops in the new instance behind the scarab wal. If u decide to macke skins for mounts u could macke something gothic and weapons(shields 2) and armor to if it is possible I licke ur gothic theme bar cool keep on worcking u got nice pics on ur site to.
Wish u luck.
12-08-05, 10:15 AM   #2
Minirostat
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by charnabon
Hallo (pardon my english) Could u macke some mount skins? i would like to have a wolf for my pali and other mounts some times change is good. In the new version 1.9 u get a silithius bug mount that drops in the new instance behind the scarab wal. If u decide to macke skins for mounts u could macke something gothic and weapons(shields 2) and armor to if it is possible I licke ur gothic theme bar cool keep on worcking u got nice pics on ur site to.
Wish u luck.
Im sad to say that change things with Models in WoW is not Allowed...So you cant change like.for example:Wolf to Kodo

That is not allowed, sorry
12-08-05, 11:21 AM   #3
Xanth
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
TOS violation? because it is possible and very easy to change a wolf to a kodo
12-30-05, 12:01 AM   #4
Piny
A Murloc Raider
um but changing ur mount grahpics isnt against the tos but acording to caydiem "is not condoned"
01-14-06, 09:21 PM   #5
T.King
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by charnabon
Wish u luck.
I would LOVE to skin the game models! I'll see if I can squeeze something in for my schedule, if not I'll do it on a weekend sometime to see how well it turns out. Eventually, I'd like to have icons for each race as well, at the very least a special set for Alliance and Horde. So many cool things already scheduled, I love working on WoW!

[ T.King's World of Warcraft Themes Portal ]
06-19-06, 04:28 PM   #6
Illidan'sFate
A Murloc Raider

This i can do, but ive been having trouble with making my horse look like a wolf, i get white blobs on him, idk about everying thing out but as soon as i fix this problem i will put out downloads, did i meantion you can mount anyunit? yeah... but when you do a character or someting similar you end up at the foot or the arm... there goes the night elf chick mount..

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mount and other skins