11-24-10, 01:34 AM   #1
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
Not again

So I log in and once again no working carbonite and I have a toons I am leveling which with no sense of direction is nearly impossible with out a working map that moves with me. And I don't even want to see what else is not working. I am getting grumpier by the minute. Why is there not a working map that moves with you in game?

11-24-10, 05:28 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I do not use carbonite anymore so I cannot begin to tell you why it is not working. What I can tell you is that with such a huge addon as carbonite there are bound to be bugs when new patches hit. With that said give them some time to work out whatever bugs there may be.

A quick check of the bug report forums and I do not see anyone else having the same problem as you, perhaps you could ask for some help trouble shooting your problem.

Edit: Thread moved to proper forum.

Last edited by Nobgul : 11-24-10 at 05:33 AM.

11-24-10, 10:33 AM   #3
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by OldHarry View Post
So I log in and once again no working carbonite and I have a toons I am leveling which with no sense of direction is nearly impossible with out a working map that moves with me. And I don't even want to see what else is not working. I am getting grumpier by the minute. Why is there not a working map that moves with you in game?
As with most posts, supplying info (such as ver. of wow, and ver. of Carb) are needed to easily figure out the issue. Now I will go out on a limb here and say you are playing WoW ver 4.03a and you have Carb. ver 4.013. If this is correct then the issue is the version of Carb that you have is not compatible with WoW 4.03a as stated in other posts. There is a sticky with a beta version of Carb 4.030106 that is compatible with WoW 4.03a. Hope this helps.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Not again