05-13-10, 01:44 AM   #1
VexVishnu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Tooltips

I have 2 questions about the tooltips.

1. Is it possible to turn off the wow default quest tooltip so I can use the carbonite questing tooltip only? It's wierd seeing the same thing twice and I like the carbonite tips more.

2. Is it possible to have the class colors of each of my characters show for the warehouse data in the tooltip? All my characters are named similarly and it's hard to differentiate in the tooltip when all the classes are the same color.

05-15-10, 03:53 AM   #2
Zasurus
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The bliz one won't apear unless you are tracking it (With the bliz quest window which you won't be using by default with Carbonite) so if you turn off auto tracking of quests in blizards Interface-Qbjectives! menu it won't ever show them... ;-)

Regards,

Zas

05-17-10, 02:12 AM   #3
Aalwein
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Zasurus View Post
The bliz one won't apear unless you are tracking it (With the bliz quest window which you won't be using by default with Carbonite) so if you turn off auto tracking of quests in blizards Interface-Qbjectives! menu it won't ever show them... ;-)

Regards,

Zas
I've been having the same issue with tooltips. I have auto-tracking disabled (I checked it in the interface options and the Carbonite option "Modify game objectives settings: Instant, no auto watch" is ticked on, but I still get the in-game tooltip.

It's easy to solve having two injects, simply disable the Carbonite inject; however, the Carbonite inject is color-coded which is kind of nice to have so I'd rather have the default ui's inject disabled.

Any ideas how to get it to really disable?

09-23-10, 07:06 PM   #4
Paprika
A Black Drake
I need help with this too, i can't disable the Blizzard quest-info in the tooltip and this sucks.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Tooltips