07-02-07, 12:26 AM   #1
Narf
A Fallenroot Satyr
What is the UI that Nihilum uses?

Anyone know what the UI I have seen in most of the Nihilum video's I see is? Thanks.
07-02-07, 10:54 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
They don't use a "Compilation" if that's what you mean.... I think the only required addons are KTM and DamageMeters, but I don't recall. The guild members make up their UIs using their favorite addons just like most players. Without seeing a screenshot/video I can't really list things off for you except some popular mods that I *think* at least one Nihilum member uses. You could go register on their forums and ask.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-09-07, 01:41 PM   #3
Shen
A Murloc Raider
Im guessing this one:

http://www.warcraftcinema.com/911200...sIllidan.movie

I am especially interested in identifying the chat/combat log mod that abbreviates stuff, reminds me of an addon i used in 2005 which I forgot the name of.

Last edited by Shen : 07-09-07 at 01:45 PM.
07-09-07, 02:21 PM   #4
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A nice combat lob abbreviator is SimpleCombatLog.
07-09-07, 03:37 PM   #5
Shen
A Murloc Raider
Wink

That was the one, thank you much!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What is the UI that Nihilum uses?