06-06-09, 01:28 AM   #1
JohnnyGrey
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
"Gather Target Radius" slider no longer works.

Just wanted to report that the slider called "Gather Target Radius" no longer adjusts the distance that a given node is considered "reached." I have the slider all the way down, and the radius is still extremely large, so large that it is outside the radius I need to be to see whether or not there is indeed a node at that location. When in zones that the known gather locations are closer together, such as Thousand Needles, Multiple locations are reported as "reached" before I have even reached the first location of this cluster.

I would rather not re-route the locations, as this routes the locations I have just visited. I will retest this theory by re-routing the gather locations after i finish my mining run, I will post my results when I'm done. Previous version adjusted the radius on-the-fly, so I don't know If something has changed.

EDIT: Figured out that in order to have the desired radius apply, you must re-route the gather locations for the zone. This creates problems in that if you are half way through your mining/herbalism runs by the time you have fine-tuned the setting, you will have re-routed already visited locations dozens of times. The previous version adjusted on-the-fly.

Also, any way to turn of the auto-scaling feature for routing? I hate when the map zooms out when the next location is far. I want the scale to save, routing or not.

Last edited by JohnnyGrey : 06-06-09 at 02:03 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » "Gather Target Radius" slider no longer works.