09-16-10, 01:59 PM   #1
pasdedeux
A Defias Bandit
Question Carbonite mini-map problem, zooms on it's own

Hello, and thanks for the opportunity to post my question, as it's been driving me quite frankly nuts for awhile now. I have finally run out of patience with this.

I use Carbonite, it's a great addon. But the mini-map is driving me nuts and I've looked everywhere, and can't seem to locate where to fix it.

The problem is, whenever I die and am corpse-running, or am on a wind rider etc, it zooms in really close. I do not want it to zoom in or out on it's own at any time. I don't understand why it's doing that in the first place, but regardless... I want it to stay the heck put unless I adjust it myself. I don't want a super zoomed-in map, I don't need a super zoomed-in map, and I can't believe I lived with it for this long, but there ya go. I tried to ignore it because I couldn't find an option that fixed it. Finally used up all my patience though, and if I can't find a fix I'm going to uninstall the addon which is a crying shame as its great in many other ways.

Any benevolent souls out there know what I'm talking about, and how to fix it?

I'm still scratching my head as to why whoever built it would give it that ability to begin with, when would anyone need their map zoomed in so much at any time, ugh. And it's not as if we couldn't do it manually if we wanted to.

Please help

09-16-10, 04:57 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It's most likely the auto scale option that's zooming on it's own. The solution in that case is easy. Just mouseover the minimized Carb map and look in the upper right hand corner. There's a check box there. If you uncheck it, it will disable the auto scale.

09-16-10, 08:38 PM   #3
pasdedeux
A Defias Bandit
Thank you! That totally fixed it, I can't believe that little check mark could annoy me so much.

You're awesome, you just made my day =D

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite mini-map problem, zooms on it's own