02-27-07, 08:27 PM   #1
Aly
A Murloc Raider
Looking for a bag mod...

The way that the Bagnon beta and Onebag work is just fine by me with one exception that I really can't get past. Every bag mod I have tried from this site does the same thing...

For some reason when I mouse over the items in the bag the tooltip is on and follows the cursor. Why can't they just show the tooltip up where I have all of my other tooltips showing? Every time I go to look through and organize my inventory I am blocking out half of it with an out of place tooltip. ><

Does anyone know of a bank/bag all-in-one mod that doesn't force the tooltip to change it's location to the most annoying possible place? Thanks!
02-27-07, 08:59 PM   #2
KyesaRRi
A Cyclonian

From what i remember [wow game time just expired] Tiny Tip lets you anchor the tooltip to a specific location and lock it there.

Im not 100% as im not able to test it at the moment.

"The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success"
"I know I'm not dreaming now because i know what its like to be in a dream... Dreaming lets me know reality exists"
02-27-07, 09:51 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I use TinyTip and my tooltip is anchored to my mouse when hovering over items in my bags. But it may be a setting I never changed. As I recall, the tooltip being anchored to your mouse (when over items in your bag, vendors, AH, quests, etc) is part of the default Blizzard UI...
02-27-07, 10:04 PM   #4
Aly
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah
As I recall, the tooltip being anchored to your mouse (when over items in your bag, vendors, AH, quests, etc) is part of the default Blizzard UI...
That is correct. Unfortunately I have been unable to find any combination of bag and tooltip mods to remedy this. The tooltip being centered on the cursor when going over the bags is no big deal with the normal UI, but when all the bags are condensed in one place it can be distracting. I've not been able to find a tooltip or bag/bank mod to override this default setting, but that is what I'm looking for.

Originally Posted by KyesaRRi
From what i remember [wow game time just expired] Tiny Tip lets you anchor the tooltip to a specific location and lock it there.
TinyTip is a great ToolTip mod but even it does not override the default tooltip location when mousing over the bags. I suppose the title of my request should be more that I am looking for any mod, tooltip/bag/etc., that remedies this.

Last edited by Aly : 02-27-07 at 10:08 PM.
02-28-07, 11:11 PM   #5
wulfy27
Addon Junkie

I'm not able to check for myself atm but have you tried Gymnast? I use it to set my tool tips out of my way. Unfortunately, I can not check to see if it has the same set up you're trying to avoid.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Looking for a bag mod...