03-24-14, 03:19 PM   #1
sveopl
A Kobold Labourer
LF AH add-on!

Hello!
I've been searching for an add-on that displays the price what I bought an item for. Currently using a combination of Tycoon and Auctionator but after a few days I have no records of what I paid for an item so it's hopeless, even though I'm making gold I have no idea if I sell for profit or loss on some items..

Thanks in advance !
-Sveopl
03-24-14, 04:11 PM   #2
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Analyst might be worth looking at as a possible solution if I'm understanding what your looking for correctly.
03-24-14, 05:44 PM   #3
10leej
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by def9 View Post
Analyst might be worth looking at as a possible solution if I'm understanding what your looking for correctly.
OP is looking for an addon that tells him/her how much he/she paid for it. I'm not sure if Analyst does that though.
03-25-14, 07:57 AM   #4
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

No it doesn't, forget I mentioned it. It just shows information on earnings overtime not specific items. The only mod I can think of that might save specific item information for a longer period of time would possibly be Auctioneer namely the Beancounter plugin they make for the suite.

Also in Auctionator's options there is a database tab with it set to auto clear its history after 5 days. Maybe extending that may help keep your data longer.

Last edited by def9 : 03-25-14 at 09:08 AM.
03-25-14, 02:10 PM   #5
Philburt63
A Murloc Raider
What U Paid

AH addon called Abigail shows many records on tooltip, including the highest and lowest prices you have paid for an item, as well as the highest and lowest you have sold it for.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF AH add-on!