06-01-10, 05:27 PM   #1
nonretadin
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Nui6 raid frames

hi i have a question about how the 10 man version works i mean i see it its nice i like it but how do you fit more then 10 in there at a time without having to remove anything that isnt a sliver of a health part and a 3 letter name? and 40? i just dont see the room i mean the Raid target is already just a tiny tiny health bar with a T on the top of it is that what the raid frames are gonna have to be the size of? i am not trying to be rude but i dont see how its even possible to heal if they got any smaller :P

wall of text crits scott for 25 million damage but scott is a boss so he has 3 million left

yup themz da banana'z

Last edited by nonretadin : 06-01-10 at 05:28 PM. Reason: typo

06-01-10, 05:37 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I should be able to grab a screen shot tonight as our 25 man raid fills up which will hopefully give us an idea before I disable it for the raid itself rofl.

06-01-10, 07:51 PM   #3
spiel2001
nUI's Author

You do know there's no 25 man unit panel in the current alpha, yes Xrystal?

Nonretadin -- the answer to your question is that in raids larger than a 10 man, there won't be a separate target and pet button for each raid member. That alone makes it possible to put almost 15 player on the same side without even changing the unit frame size. A few other trims should get all 25 in there and still be useful data -- using something like a Grid approach.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

06-01-10, 07:57 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
yes I did Scott I'm just thinking ahead to when you do add them That was just to see what the 10 man ones look like for those that haven't got to see them yet

06-01-10, 10:27 PM   #5
Havocknight
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
You do know there's no 25 man unit panel in the current alpha, yes Xrystal?

Nonretadin -- the answer to your question is that in raids larger than a 10 man, there won't be a separate target and pet button for each raid member. That alone makes it possible to put almost 15 player on the same side without even changing the unit frame size. A few other trims should get all 25 in there and still be useful data -- using something like a Grid approach.

Scoot, love the new nui6 so far. I used it in ICC 25 tonight and my fps was double. I used it for the entire raid until we got to blood queen and I had to bite someone and they were not one on the raid frames so I had to find them and target them via mouse pointer. Please update for at least 25man frames. Also great job. I love this addon.

06-01-10, 10:47 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Managed to use it throughout the first four ( I think ) bosses with no problems. Admittedly I use grid to heal but it was awkward at one time as I got the blood debuff from Sauron or whatever his name is and I wouldn't have noticed straight away without people calling it out rofl.... Note to self: Put that debuff on grid too .. rofl .. keep forgetting to do that .

06-01-10, 11:32 PM   #7
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Scoot????

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Nui6 raid frames