10-22-09, 03:42 PM   #1
MNKyDeth
A Theradrim Guardian
Strato_UI a share for opinions

I have been using openrdx since it was released on wowinterface.
I was in the search for some new unit frames for myself as there was always something with others that I just didn't like or wanted to adjust but couldn't.

I started tinkering with openrdx to try and learn it and I must say I am now addicted to it since it does give me the power that I wish for customizing and personalizing the interface to my own needs and wants. I believe openrdx should get mod of the year or decade imo because of what it allows a user to do that has no clue on how to program any lua what so ever.

I have created my own UI called Strato_UI mostly by trial and error and comparing things with all the other OOBE's already created for openrdx. I have used pieces here and there from other projects like the bars. Anyways here are my pics of my UI and the actual OOBE on my personal ftp site.
I don't want to put it on wowinterface or anything till I have everything I want done, (IE, Buffs, and a few other things I may have missed)

Also, you will need the mediapack as I used several textures and fonts from it.
one more edit...
The autoexec doesn't seem to load the Strato_UI_desktop into the quickdesktops so if you want to use my exact layout or see it to play with then you will have to open the 6th button from the left called Packages. Then click on Strato_UI and then in the right window pane right click Strato_UI_default and select add to quickdesktop. You can then just select the desktop and have exactly what I have setup below in the SS's.

http://www.mnkiespalace.com/new-again/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_102209_170647.jpg
Views:	1930
Size:	496.8 KB
ID:	3512  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_102209_170704.jpg
Views:	1478
Size:	449.1 KB
ID:	3513  
Attached Files
File Type: zip OOBE_Strato_UI.zip (10.6 KB, 1103 views)

Last edited by MNKyDeth : 10-22-09 at 04:57 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Post your UIs & DUIs » Strato_UI a share for opinions