06-26-10, 01:11 AM   #1
jjbudda69
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
HUD curiosity

Out of curiosity is there an estimated date for the HUD to be implemented with the alpha version of NUI..... and also i like the way the buffs show up right now..but the targets buffs don't show..is there a way to have the player buffs in the left corner of the screen and the targets on the right? as far as the add-on..it has been running really good and i haven't had any complaints at all...just haven't found anything about what the future holds for the alpha 6 version.. Keep up the great work

06-26-10, 08:07 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
At the moment the buffs are stock blizz buffs and not the way nUI6 will probably put them. Once he is happy with our testing and reports from the latest alpha he will add more features to test.

I would suggest in the mean time to use a buffbar addon or disable the alpha if you need to see the targets buffs/debuffs for a raid. Most of the time I don't need to personally as most of the time I am healing in raids so I just have my grid set up to show me debuffs and I watch the dbm message that is positioned above my grid window so I can respond to important debuffs immediately.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

06-26-10, 09:08 AM   #3
jjbudda69
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
OK..thx for the response..i was just wondering

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » HUD curiosity