06-21-09, 11:45 PM   #1
Rezzanjin
A Defias Bandit
Question nUI+ / No confirmation e-mail

Hello together,

today i saw the nUI Interface at searching for complete UI's and it looks really nice. But the most time, i'm in 10 or 25 ppl raids so i want to use, or try the nUI+ Interface. So i checked what have to do and i subscribed the newsletter.

Waiting for several minutes and no confirmation mail was there. I tried to create three more accounts. before this, i deleted ALL Spammails, so i could see when a new mail is there.
But again, nothing is coming.

I tried to use [email protected] for subscribing and also [email protected].

Is there something wrong with subscribing the newsletter? Beacause i had to register here in the forum also, and you all can see, it worked.

Greetings
06-22-09, 01:48 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
you have to wait for Scott to confirm it, its not automatic.
06-22-09, 01:49 AM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Rezzanjin View Post
I tried to use [email protected] for subscribing and also [email protected].
As long as you used your real email address, you will get the Newsletter sent to you. That Newsletter has all the instructions for accessing nUI+. I don't recall if the Newsletter was auto generated or not, but I know Spiel2001 has to do a lot of the process manually. As it's 3:47 AM EST at the time of my reply, he is probably not even awake. He's very good about activating those that have followed the instructions in the Newsletter in a very timely manner though. Just be patient.

**EDIT** Would a Moderator kindly move this thread to the nUI Technical Support forum so it's easier for Scott to see later in the AM please and thank you

Last edited by Vis : 06-22-09 at 02:00 AM.
06-22-09, 06:17 AM   #4
Rezzanjin
A Defias Bandit
Ouch...

okay, sorry for that.

I wrote the message at ~08:00-09-00 a.m. GMT +1 ^^" and i didn't know that he send those Newsletter manually.

So i'll wait for it

Thank you.

P.S.: I've got the mail. Many thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » nUI+ / No confirmation e-mail