A Murloc Raider
Does this work on the beta?

07-22-14, 03:03 PM   #3542
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Vorl123 View Post
Hi guys. Does anyone know a way to use DBMs boss health frames insteal of RealUIs?
Well the boss frames that RealUI shows are just reskins of the Blizz boss frames. There is an option in DBM to always show the DBM boss frames.

Originally Posted by zxa View Post
Does this work on the beta?
I am working through updates on the beta to get things working. I will make a thread in the Warlords subforum when I get RealUI to a decent state.

There's also a bug with the current beta where custom textures aren't loading properly. Since RealUI is almost entirely custom textures, it looks pretty bad at the moment.

07-24-14, 04:31 PM   #3543
Equelibrium
An Aku'mai Servant
Hello there!

I just wanted to know if there's an issue with durability on the infoline? It does not show up with my, whether my armor is damaged or not. Tried disabling and enabling the option, reloading UI and restarting the game itself. Doesn't show up.

Thanks for updating this

07-24-14, 05:55 PM   #3544
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Equelibrium View Post
Hello there!

I just wanted to know if there's an issue with durability on the infoline? It does not show up with my, whether my armor is damaged or not. Tried disabling and enabling the option, reloading UI and restarting the game itself. Doesn't show up.

Thanks for updating this
Durability will only show if you are less than 90%. If you are under 90%, type this in chat:
Code:
/run BugSack:OpenSack()
then click on the "Current session" tab and see if there are any errors.

07-25-14, 09:11 AM   #3545
Equelibrium
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanks Gethe!

Didn't let the mobs hit on me for long enough

07-25-14, 12:08 PM   #3546
Zorknemesis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The interface is very good .. as far as my Main char Hunter and layout fits .. as far as I have it set. But if I create a new char and would like to use the interface, everything is so like me it is set up for the Hunter .. but this should not be. How can I change this?

07-25-14, 01:47 PM   #3547
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Zorknemesis View Post
The interface is very good .. as far as my Main char Hunter and layout fits .. as far as I have it set. But if I create a new char and would like to use the interface, everything is so like me it is set up for the Hunter .. but this should not be. How can I change this?
Umm.. do you mean you want to have a different profile for different characters? Sure, do /realadv then go to Profiles and you can create a new profile for you new character there.

Last edited by Gethe : 07-25-14 at 01:56 PM.

07-25-14, 10:05 PM   #3548
Zorknemesis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Umm.. do you mean you want to have a different profile for different characters? Sure, do /realadv then go to Profiles and you can create a new profile for you new character there.
Thanks i will show this,, sorry my Englisch is very bad^^

07-26-14, 03:59 AM   #3549
Zorknemesis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
it works very nice thanks...on thing how can ia ad the minimap buttons from dbm or other addons ???

07-26-14, 04:05 PM   #3550
meljen
A Fallenroot Satyr
I have to ask this since I play on a laptop (I know, I know - for SHAME, lol) ... but is RealUI a lighter UI? There are some out there that drag on resources and slow down my fps pretty badly. And then there are others that are smooth as butter.

Hoping RealUI is Parkay for my gaming. *wink*

*edit* I also meant to ask if there is a way I could use VEM with this instead of DBM. Does anyone have any tips for where the bars need to be on the screen and whatnot so it will fit with RealUI's layout? Would appreciate the help!

Last edited by meljen : 07-26-14 at 04:23 PM.

07-26-14, 04:18 PM   #3551
meljen
A Fallenroot Satyr
it works very nice thanks...on thing how can ia ad the minimap buttons from dbm or other addons ???
Interested in this too.

07-26-14, 10:20 PM   #3552
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Minimap buttons are still there under the minimap, but are hidden by default. When you hover over them with your mouse they will show.

Originally Posted by meljen View Post
I have to ask this since I play on a laptop (I know, I know - for SHAME, lol) ... but is RealUI a lighter UI? There are some out there that drag on resources and slow down my fps pretty badly. And then there are others that are smooth as butter.

Hoping RealUI is Parkay for my gaming. *wink*

*edit* I also meant to ask if there is a way I could use VEM with this instead of DBM. Does anyone have any tips for where the bars need to be on the screen and whatnot so it will fit with RealUI's layout? Would appreciate the help!
There are a few "Power Modes" that will modulate certain CPU intensive tasks. If you are concerned with performance you can set this to "Economy".

I have not used VEM, so I don't know how it's set up. That said, it'll be fine to use that instead. For DBM, RealUI places the timer bars above the MSBT scroll areas.

07-27-14, 08:45 AM   #3553
Equelibrium
An Aku'mai Servant
Another question from me:

Is there any kind of autorepair system built in? Ties in with me asking about the repair mod on the infoline earlier, hehe.

If not, is it something I could request?

Thanks again for all your work!

07-28-14, 04:18 PM   #3554
Folkes
A Defias Bandit
BrM monk help!

Hello there!

I love you UI, and I just have a quick question. I've been playing around with Raven for a couple of hours, and I simply can't get Shuffle (buff) to pulse when it's about to expire. I want it to pulse and flash, if it's possible.

Again, thank you for this beautiful UI.

Best regards,

Folkes.

07-30-14, 10:53 PM   #3555
Zorknemesis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
New install i will make a new profil but the ui say to many errors ..

Interface\Addons\BugGrabber.lua:274: C stack overflow

08-01-14, 07:15 AM   #3556
letmein111
A Kobold Labourer
Hi thanks for the great UI. Just one question is that how do you bring up the bags? I can't find any buttons for it, or is it hidden somewhere?

08-01-14, 12:27 PM   #3557
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Folkes View Post
Hello there!

I love you UI, and I just have a quick question. I've been playing around with Raven for a couple of hours, and I simply can't get Shuffle (buff) to pulse when it's about to expire. I want it to pulse and flash, if it's possible.

Again, thank you for this beautiful UI.

Best regards,

Folkes.
If you are using the AuraTracker int the center of the screen to track Shuffle. This does not have the ability to do flash/pulse effects.

New install i will make a new profil but the ui say to many errors ..

Interface\Addons\BugGrabber.lua:274: C stack overflow
When you first create the new profile you'll have a bunch of errors, but that's why you should have had a popup asking you to reload the UI. After reloading it'll ask you to install RealUI again, then you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by letmein111 View Post
Hi thanks for the great UI. Just one question is that how do you bring up the bags? I can't find any buttons for it, or is it hidden somewhere?
The default keybind to open bags is "B". You can also open the RealUI config /realadv -> Modules -> Info Line to enable a bag button. This will display the current number of empty slots.

Last edited by Gethe : 08-01-14 at 12:34 PM. Reason: clarification

08-01-14, 01:29 PM   #3558
shahad
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
I have not used VEM, so I don't know how it's set up. That said, it'll be fine to use that instead. For DBM, RealUI places the timer bars above the MSBT scroll areas.
VEM works and functions exactly like DBM. For all intents and purposes, it is DBM, just with voice-based alerts in addition to the bars. Making RealUI support VEM would be very nice, and I believe they use the same skinning system

08-02-14, 04:08 AM   #3559
Vorl123
A Murloc Raider
Hello Is there a way to change the size of nibrealui elements? Namely the bossframes. I tried looking through the kui .lua's but to no avail. I can't find anything where I could change the size.

In short: I'm trying to make the boss frames grow from bottom to top and increase their size to "fit" the skada window.

Thanks in advance for any tips

08-03-14, 07:46 AM   #3560
Jaggz
A Murloc Raider
can i somehow just change the general Font?
so it changes everything, not just chat and tooltip.. i really dislike the pixel fonts a lot of people use but i love this ui.. just the font is driving me crazy

especially questtracking!

Last edited by Jaggz : 08-03-14 at 08:00 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI